1st Grow In Hydro Flood and Drain system

Hello all, Here is where I have come to get the best info on how to start my Grow House I have. Going to be running a 20G res, I have a 4 inch flood table as depth and its about 2.5ft by 5 ft of area, running a led grow light thats 550 watts, just for some background on the set up.

I have Tangerine Dream Auto and Critical Purple Auto as my seeds for the moment for my first grow. Looking for the best way to start these seeds out? Also looking for info on how to do the lighting schedual and all that when the times comes, also have a seedling/clone humidy case for them once they are able to sprout and to be planted in the rockwool starts I have for rooting as using the cubes they go into to for use in the Hydro setup. Thank you for helping a fellow newbie out here with this adventure I am diving into to start cooking with Edibles in the future with harvest.

2 Likes

Congratulations and Welcome. Glad you are here with us.

1 Like

Hi @thor

Welcome to GN. Here is a quality guide to sprout the Paper towel method. Love to see some pictures and your progress. Cheers to hydro.

3 Likes

U have found a terrific place to conduct ur first grow. U are surrounded by many very knowledgeable growers who are very generous with there time. When u are in trouble just speak up and there will be people to help u out. Good luck and be well