1st time breeder looking for landrace strains!

My AF1 comes from that supply. Still Tue same line from the late 70s

2 Likes

Thats what Iā€™m talking about :+1::+1::+1::facepunch::facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:ā€¦ Hell yeah :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry my land race are spoken forā€¦ but I will look at my stock and see what I can doā€¦ trust meā€¦ the seeds I have were sourced with vests and helmets from to bad zonesā€¦ or high in the Himalayansā€¦ what do you have to offer for tradeā€¦I know I am missing a a fewā€¦lolā€¦ I have a lot in my collection so will take a bitā€¦plus I have smoked diamonds tonightā€¦lolā€¦

3 Likes

Is there a landrace specific group that you are after?
Iā€™m in South Africa and have only 3 landraces in my own seed Collection. Swazi Gold, Durban Poison & a Jamaican landrace. All 3 Sativaā€™s.
Iā€™m personally looking for good Autos to cross with.

2 Likes

I have DP and Swazi already. But Iā€™m always in the market for LR

1 Like

thanks for the tip :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your reply. Helped a lot! Great community here!

2 Likes

I have some strawberry cheese cake fem autos. And MI5 reg auto.

2 Likes

What do you want in trade for it?

2 Likes

I need more.DP

1 Like

Those guys have a bunch. I know 2 people who have ordered and been happy:

2 Likes

They are the dealā€¦ and they tell you if they think the strain might be hybrid not landraceā€¦

2 Likes

Strainly hosts landrace varietals from all continents but antarctic :slight_smile:

Straight from the source. The Real Seed Company is one of the many members. They love our platform :wink:
Check members reviews

@SeedSwappers

3 Likes

You still into landraces ? :slight_smile:

Heā€™s long gone and has a bunch of mine or I could help youā€¦ go to the Real Seed Company for true land race geneticsā€¦I might be able to reach him but unless it just for me it probably wonā€™t helpā€¦and if he says they are to go nowhere but me that sorry I live by those rulesā€¦ I have a gifted Hermit Cookie with the condition it goes no where but but we donā€™t care about dry flowerā€¦ and at $250/clone to spread to the worldā€¦ sorry you have to spend $250 for a cuttingā€¦lolā€¦

If anyone comes across ituri norie pls hit me up itā€™s a strain indigenous to the democratic republic of the Congo Iā€™ll come up with some $ for it ty gn fam

1 Like

I checked all land race seed places and sorry cannot findā€¦I will keep looking as I love Congolese land racesā€¦Congolese are awesome to crossā€¦ I have Congolese x Hash passionā€¦ Congolese x Maui Waui and I canā€™t remember the last cross with out going to my seed listā€¦

1 Like

So I found a guy Joseph pietri who has it just donā€™t know how much $ yet

hi take a look at www.landraceseeds.co.uk

Ever get anymore let me know Iā€™ve been looking for that one myself :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2: