2020 Grow Diary

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Ohhh gringo . . imma call u terrier man!!

4 Likes

Hey can you tell me how you went about packaging up that gift box you sent a mutual friend of ours??

I was planning to discreetly wrap/package a couple things before dropping off at UPS but yours looks more custom etc…

1 Like

'You can call me whatever you like" LOL you recall this??

I like your other names for me better doh… :zipper_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@green707thumb
P.m. me…:v:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Do you follow companion planting guidelines?

3 Likes

RSA guy?? You must know Arrow by now…

Certainly do.

We do have plants/herbs like comphrey, mari gold, kakibos, rosemary etc growing inbetween. But dont follow it properly, just grow what we can. I would like to get into that more.

4 Likes

Nice lil’ piece of paradise you got there, brother! Y’all don’t have to worry about lions and other wild animals?

2 Likes

Thank you @Jimjax. No free range lions, but 1 local leopard, rooi cat (lynx), baboons, local pair of fish eagles, thieving gypsey monkeys, owls and deadly snakes to look out for. The last brown hyena was killed about 12 years ago.

But I have been meaning to buy a fake lions mane from ebay for my dog and start scaring the locals of lion sightings. Currently his mom is just making him look cheesy.

5 Likes

Looks beautiful there my brother. Happy growing. Peace

3 Likes

Just a quick update on the slow progress in my garden. Can finally say I have mostly female plants, grown outdoors under the sun. Ok so this has turned…

into this.

About 6 flowering females on top of eachother. A couple durban hybrids and some cheese plants that are starting to flower. Also have a couple plants that were grown from clones on my patio, forgot to take pictures of. You can see it is very dry, and we have had some water issues, and not enough water.

This picture is another plant I am growing, I think it could be a black poison from GreenSmokeRoom.com

12 Likes

i do not use perlite it alway come up to the top.i use rice hulls which will decompose in to silica.i use pea size rocks and sand. white on top of soil is not natural. it will catch the eyes of humans.

3 Likes

Seems so peaceful and beautiful there! Looks like a Christmas tree farm. How much land are you growing on?

2 Likes

have a great season Chris grow them strong and healthy

3 Likes

Sorry I never completed this grow journal. Harvest was not as great as it could have been.

That is very good advice. Perlite does stand out alot, but its easy to get for me. Interesting to learn about the rice hulls! Now how to access them?

Seems so peaceful and beautiful there! Looks like a Christmas tree farm. How much land are you growing on?

Rural relaxed living at its best. We run 3 vegetable gardens and each garden has its cannabis plants. I grow about 30 plus plants per season, not too much space used.

Thanks @LasVegas7 , season is just under 2 months away, so trying my luck with a couple auto’s if you would like to follow.

6 Likes

Most nurseries stocking organic nutrients will have access to rice hulls, it’s a great aeration alternative to perlite, I have started using it this grow :v:

2 Likes

I am right with @chrisj and hold the same stance toward any illegality towards this beautiful misrepresented special plant that is a medicine that saves lives, government has power only when people give them power walk and live with genuine integrity and good intention and nobody has a right to bother another and his business, i have moved from being a protector of the US Flag to a protector of all human right to freedom and sustainable life.

2 Likes

Beautifully put @WashingtonTweed . A lovely lady warrior taught me about making changes and fighting for what is right. Start with yourself, your family, your, community, neighbourhood, town, city, country etc. But the way these governments are running our lives and taking away our rights is ridiculous.

1 Like

It is a lot worse than most can see since the education taught is misrepresented fact one of the governments favorite words is classified or classification which means that if your not part of the classified inner circle you are being lied to about any and all information. The US is non transparent and the biggest fake lie ever lived which is why once i did understand and see where i stood my ass was done. The people have the power As i’ve grown pieces of my brain opened up to new information i could never understand well never mind almost perfectly start to see with finer sense and level, anyone needs a loyal warrior who protects freedom and walks with no fear i’m right here and help all good heart and souls free of charge

1 Like

LOve your words @WashingtonTweed . Going to archive this topic as I am starting a new 2021 and beyond grow journal. Maybe lets open a topic in random chat about Freedom.