2020 Grow Diary

Beautifully put @WashingtonTweed . A lovely lady warrior taught me about making changes and fighting for what is right. Start with yourself, your family, your, community, neighbourhood, town, city, country etc. But the way these governments are running our lives and taking away our rights is ridiculous.

1 Like

It is a lot worse than most can see since the education taught is misrepresented fact one of the governments favorite words is classified or classification which means that if your not part of the classified inner circle you are being lied to about any and all information. The US is non transparent and the biggest fake lie ever lived which is why once i did understand and see where i stood my ass was done. The people have the power As i’ve grown pieces of my brain opened up to new information i could never understand well never mind almost perfectly start to see with finer sense and level, anyone needs a loyal warrior who protects freedom and walks with no fear i’m right here and help all good heart and souls free of charge

1 Like

LOve your words @WashingtonTweed . Going to archive this topic as I am starting a new 2021 and beyond grow journal. Maybe lets open a topic in random chat about Freedom.