2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

So I am starting already to prep for my 2020 outdoor. I absolutely loved my Willy’s Wonder this season so I have cloned and that 1st gen clone is now the mother of 5 2nd gen clones. I am not sure if I will flower the mother in the tent or take more clones or put her outside in May/2020 and see about growing a beast. All will unfold as the psychedelics play into the plan…lol…

9 Likes

Would it be possible to keep a mother outside the tent, like a regular house plant, and transfer her outside when spring comes?

1 Like

Absolutely… why not… if the conditions for growth can be maintained…light and food is all that is required… but the days are short so you might have to supplement the light cycle to keep it out of flower…

5 Likes

Thanks @ladithief , your 2019 outside grow really impressed me a lot.
So I guess I’ll get an early start and see what I can do to further my green thumb!!
I’ll try not to bother you with too many stupid comments and questions, but I will be following your new journal. You truly are an inspiration for us noobs.

Thanks again man, great work!

4 Likes

…lol… you can ask anything here… I just don’t like 2 people talking about how good or how bad their day is on my threads… you have something to offer or need to know something ask away…if you ask something and someone else needs clarity they can pile on also… my threads are about teaching and then entertainment… it’s why I decided to post the drugs I do and incorporate them in my threads… adds entertainment and allows others to decide if that drug is for them to try…lol…

8 Likes

Well, from your last couple of posts, I’d say you take your entertainment very seriously!!! :rofl:

Respect!

3 Likes

Well very impressed… received these in the mail… will definitely be my new goto source for seeds… @MK3_Pharms @Packee and anyone that knows me knows I love my hash plants…

8 Likes

You will enjoy them.

3 Likes

How did you like that integra. 62 gram. You have use for one that big?

2 Likes

@Ladithief @MK3_Pharms and I just did some renovations…

Time to seed up

Packee

3 Likes

When ever your in need.

2 Likes

Yes and if I don’t @Packee does… and I will be seeing him today…

3 Likes

quick 18 clone cuts of Willy’s Wonder

9 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes

I have another 19 Willy’s Wonder clones going ignore the root colour on this it’s Liquid Karma…this and the other rooted one will be in dirt by Wednesday when I am off work…

9 Likes

Hola! Good morning. I have a couple of questions for you :nerd_face: :

Did you ever share your recipe for your living soil and teas somewhere in this forum?
How long does it takes to make a good living soil?
And since you probably don’t have to buy all the expensive nutrients anymore (if I understant correctly), did you find it less expensive to grow with living soil?

4 Likes

I had 3 yards custom mixed for me as that is a shit load and 2 other buddies split on a yard each… I found it really inexpensive I probably spent $300 for all my tea ingredients and still have 1/3 left but that was a 7-8 month run… more then anything I found it less stressful then nutes… I couldn’t burn them and going weak just got a little less growth… once dialled in it was the easiest grow I have ever had… and the best tasting plants… even when extracted… I have shared it also but I can also DM it…

8 Likes

I am not ready for living soil yet, I love the concept and I’d like to get there soon. But I am so full of questions. Can you use living soil in an inside grow?
Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Yes… you can… I am playing with teas in the cloner right now… but can’t use castings and non fully solubles without fine screening as the submersible pump and spigots will clog…

6 Likes

And yet another question : Can you use the teas as foliar spray when you grow in “regular soil”? :nerd_face:

3 Likes