2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

:exploding_head: woah that’s a lot. Amazing work laditheif! You make me want to give outdoor growing a try sometime! Also you make me want to try making hash and other stuff from things. thanks for being an inspiration for me!

I love inspiring people… but more so… teaching…I am new also to a lot of this…been a busy season… successful breeding and everything… @Packee talked about this tonight… best season ever for me…

4 Likes

They are supposed to be that dark? I had no idea. Thats coffee colored. Crazy town. Is it length of time growing that gets them darker ladie?

@PreyBird1 let them go until the plant almost dies… that’s what we did… now dry them then see the % of germ… when that is complete then its time to have testers to grow them…

1 Like

I am thinking a pound or so total at the end of the season for kief… probably 2 but I always guess very low…lol…

1 Like

Makes me want to try to make some Hash!
Is the process difficult? Never made any…

2 Likes

You can run a press mould at add a bit of heat to bind it… but we are going to try to run it thtough the press and make rosin…

2 Likes

Just sending my payment in for some Wednesday Child Seeds from the Nature Farm (Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Uncle Fester skunk #18) and Red Pakistani (Red Lebanese Hash Plant x Pakistani Heirloom)

4 Likes

that is exactly why i put a low fence around my guerilla plants to keep the varmits away

1 Like

Fuck DMT at 1:30am… why did I do that…lol…

1 Like

now that a bag of seeds a grower dream. and they look good too.

1 Like

Question about compost… do you use a bin to make yours?

1 Like