2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

Your plants look amazing! I’m jealous I’m not able to grow outside yet. You know, suburban subdivision in a unfriendly state and all. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I have good neighbours so when it was still illegal I grew 10-15…lol… I have 12 at the moment not counting my indoors I am forcing…

3 Likes

I c you have another gold leaf in there. You must love that shit. I do remember the buds being super big on that strain.

I will harvest my most favorite strain to this point tomorrow or thre next day. It blew my other three ilgm plants out of the water

Gorilla wreck from cannaventure is absolutely blowing my mind. Frosty, stinky, and big!

5 Likes

It extracts well and yields well… it’s a clone from buddy’s last outdoor season… It was a beautiful plant so I want to see what it does this time… he doesn’t feed and does nothing but water so I thought I would try it and see what I can do with it…by far not my best plant this season but by far not the worst I have grown…

4 Likes

Black Diesel

42" high now and 38" wide…

5 Likes

And a gift from a local breeder… I am so honoured to have in my garden…

Hermit Cookies

9 Likes

Lookin good, @Ladithief.

3 Likes

White Runtz enjoying a 95F day in the sun… I feel she is hardened off nicely… @PreyBird1 I think they can’t take shit and are absolute pussies until bigger… than they can go outside… going in the ground tonight

Hermit Cookie is exploding

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 Ladi bitched so much about the little ones I just gave him the mom :joy: :joy: :joy:

@Ladithief sorry…not sorry… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Packee

1 Like

Bourke and I talked today… over a 10am beer at his house… he feels they need to be bigger before going out and that was before I told him I had the mother…lol… he’s probably right… his is still inside… my little one is coming around but I am going to drop it in a pot for outdoor tonight and put mom where daughter is…

2 Likes

Wow. They were all outside for over a week before u grabbed them. That girls been 3 or more

Packee

1 Like

Every one burnt up… mine like I said is recovering…

2 Likes

Hey @Ladithief i got more seeds DM me

2 Likes

I am good at the moment…I will clone if I need to and thank you as always… if I get in a bind later I will… Might cross with a male Willy Skunk later…lol…

2 Likes

7 Likes

F’in killin it man. I wish i was legal here. I would be using your living soil recipe for sure

3 Likes

and by no means do my comments on White Runts being pussies is an an insult…here is the 1 foot proof you need them big to harden and go outdoor…

4 Likes

so @PreyBird1 if you send more seeds etc… let people know that… that is all…lol…

1 Like

Seeds are running low. Going to make some more in 1 month busy making other seeds.

2 Likes

all good @PreyBird1… this is growing well…by the end of the season I can assist anyone you give seeds to that want to grow White Runtz outdoors… tough learning curve but @Packee have this side of the them…

3 Likes