Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

2020 Outdoor start

Hello all I have been enjoying everyone’s grow journals so I thought I would take a crack at one for my outdoor 2020.
Here is the run down
Ethos Genetics-Blueberry sunset
Purple urkle- GN memeber
Charlottes Web GN Member
DJ Shorts FLO F5
Dragons flame genetics Acapulco Gold Hashplant
Dragons flame Missys stash 2
Rebel grown OG ChemDog BX1
And 6 Raphael which is a cross I did couple years ago. Traded out a few and thought throw a few out door while waiting for new grow room.

11 Likes

Nice lineup! Happy growing :nerd_face:

5 Likes

going to run a mix of roots organic 707 and last years super soil build. Just freshened up a bit.
I had a terrible worm attack last year so I bought a small pop up green house for $150 and it is actually nice 6’x8’x7’ ish. We will see how it does.

10 Likes

Good Luck with Your Outdoor Grow @mothergoose
I’m Tracking your Thread.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your progress @mothergoose.Very nice lineup of strains.

7 Likes

Very nice… and you have an Old World Genetics FLO…???.. if so wow…

3 Likes

Ya seeds here now was giving them away. I have 4 going right now , they are turning out better than the fruity kush seeds by d.j. but to be honest i.d.k. if they will stand up to the ganny skunk or any other Dominion seeds for that fact ,next level as @kapouic said lol😜 that’s where we are at these days , “to the top top shelf we go weeee!”

6 Likes

Everything now is either to breed or to grow and genetic is what it is all about…lol…

3 Likes

Yeah it was a freebie as @hoppiefrog stated and 2 of the 4 (1 met a traffic ending) are doing great the other is a little behind plus haven’t sexed them yet.

3 Likes

Super stoked to see you post a thread brotha il be following along

5 Likes

What was the lineage behind your raphael cross again brotha

4 Likes

@deusoboy420
Mother alien og clone x clash of titans male from Bred 42

Then I selected 1 male and 1 female and made the seeds you have. I also popped a few also.

I’m mainly hydro indoor but we are in process of building a shop out back which has dedicated grow area. Hell yeah!! Should hear this week on if we will get permits or if that virus is going to delay us. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

@mothergoose Do u got a pic of the alien og? Was that from obsoul33t? Did it grow like a crazy monster hopped up on steroids? My alien orange congalease is a true beast I hope the unique smoke tears my head off!! She’s staying if she’s got the go, or I will just breed with her till I get a sativa buzz I like she’s easy to grow too! She’s a tough sativa and looks great amazing yeilds by the looks of things I expect 350-425 g off the one plant

5 Likes

@hoppiefrog yes it was a beast. It had an OG structure for sure. Kinda lanky. I got it as a clone from a dispensary here in so cal.
Sorry no pictures of her.

5 Likes

Looking good. I just put 8 beans in jiffy pellets on a heat mat last night fingers crossed.

5 Likes

im Running the Purple Urkle I got from you. It’s looking good.

3 Likes

What you growing?

2 Likes

Hell yeah the one i did outdoor last year went almost black but i had a bad end of the year last year between aphids then wpm and botrytis it sucked ass excited to see how she does indoor!!

1 Like

I got a jock n jet on day 1 week 2 of flower i LOVE the structure and odor she put off late veg

3 Likes

Please Share a Picture of the Jock n Jet @deusoboy420

4 Likes