Kullu landrace
Amnesia lemon

Germinating

Bcn Critical XXL
Bruce Banner
Strawberry Gum
Candy Dawg

13 Likes

Nice lineup of genetics coming through. Happy growing.

10 Likes

Thanks man. I think I timed my cycle right that I will no longer have to give the shitty corporate state dispos and inconsistent street dealers my money. Lol. I’m really excited for the Dr X 2.0 which according to the cultivar I got it from is Dr Grinspoon x Frisian Duck and the Amnesia Lemon of course.

11 Likes

Yeah that Dr. X 2.0 sounds wild! Definitely keep us updated my friend…and have a blast!

7 Likes

Amnesia getting ready for mainlining

Ramses

Dr X 2.0

Clips of the amnesia and kullu (which got root rot)

8 Likes

…GREAT Idea…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Unfortunately with the perlite alone it did not work out. It’s dries out way too quick on its own.

But update time!

50/50 vermiculite and perlite wick cup and a straight perlite wick system that I saw on another forum some people were having pretty good success rates with.

6 Likes

Kullu came back from the freaking dead

Amnesia Lemon

Ramses

Dr X 2.0 cultivar said stabilized mutation but haven’t seen anything yet

Just ordered these

White truffles x gold cash gold from sharkys
White_Truffle_x_Cash_Gold_Cash_6
Lemon tree from Barney’s
lemon-tree

10 Likes

Pretty good smoke. Love the terpenes.

6 Likes

Here it is, last year:

14 Likes

Mmmm :drooling_face: looks good yea I saw the cross and it was a no brainer.

Dang I hope one day I get it down well enough that all my leaves look that good. I’m still figuring a lot of stuff out.

8 Likes

Finally got this bitch setup

8 Likes

All holes drilled and connected

8 Likes

White trufflez looks killer lol. I got some black trufflez x forbidden zkittlez some g33 x trufflez slurricane x trufflez. So far trufflez in any way I’ve tried is killer. Just getting a g33 about done and had the black trufflez mix in for a while now. Blk truf is super smooth Gemini genetics has lots of awesome strains so does Graysin farms. Her pbbs1 is looking and smelling pretty killer I prolly should pull it as it’s all milky some ambers and just a few clear I see and that was a lower mid section I pulled.

6 Likes

I know what you mean. Runtz never really caught me like that but I’ve loved Trufflez and varieties of it ever since the first time I tried it. This was one of the first times I saw anything Trufflez in my price range so def snagged that up real quick haha.

6 Likes

Yeah not sure if he has on site yet I didn’t see them at chi town yet but Gemini has like 6 different cuts mixed with trufflez from aficionados and the one I have going now smells of strait funky skunky sweetness. I think this may be a keeper for me also @CoyoteCody has some killer midnight snack seeds if he has some left awesome purple changing plants and taste is killer bro.

6 Likes

Wow just looked at that. Very amazing deep dark purple. Only ever got bud once like this. Was that exact gradient dark purple throughout the whole nug.

7 Likes

Yes. @CoyoteCody throw up some pics of ur snack buds even the ground up pics. Wish I had some from Brian’s buds he sent me it was super purple too. Lol.

5 Likes

Here’s a ground up pics off Cody’s thread

8 Likes

That’s a snack right there for sure. Yummy!

7 Likes