Testing by hoppiefrog

So this just showed up in the mail, it’s Christmas in September!!!

thank you very much for the opportunity to test some new equipment out growers network this is my first CMH light I’m excited

25 Likes

I will list the components shortly :wink:

11 Likes

Thanks for the post! Look forward to checking out the updates!

10 Likes

@hoppiefrog

8 Likes

Mine should arrive this week!

10 Likes

Mine came faster than tracking said it would :wink:

7 Likes

The hood is made by Sun System, it’s the “neutron LEC 315 reflector”
The lamp is made by Philips, it their master green power “Elite Agro 315w/930”
The ballast is made by prism lighting science it’s their “315 CMH” I will be cleaning my clone space and setting up tomorrow.

10 Likes

The 315 was going to be my original light, last minute I changed my mind and went with leds.

I’ve seen some fantastic grows with the 315, good luck :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Tks I have also seen great results from a freinds set up w 315 CMHs

9 Likes

You will love this light and bulb bro FOR SURE I’ve had amazing results with mine

13 Likes

@hoppiefrog I’m excited to see the magic you create with this light! Keep us all updated. More pictures the merrier. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m racing to clean my space last girls get the chop tn and babies are on the way as we speak I hear they are ready to grow;)

9 Likes

Hell yeah brotha cannot wait to see em and watch em grow

4 Likes

Have fun with your new toy!! :+1::call_me_hand:… I’ll be keeping up on this thread for sure… You do amazing work like most of the people here… Your advice and opinions are greatly appreciated… Thank you!! … I’m now researching everything about this light!! LoL

7 Likes

The best way I have seen a comparison is @ 1.7 x 315 CMH = 1000w hps. 315x 1.7=535.5w used to produce light equivalent to a 1000w hps. That’s almost half the cost for my light super exciting. I won’t even need to bring in another power meter/Pannell lol I only have 100 amps in this old :house: :scream:

9 Likes

Very nice!! less wattage but produces same amount of light as 1000 watt hps :love_you_gesture:… 100amps isn’t anything to frown upon my friend depends on size of house… Bigger houses of course need about 150-200

4 Likes

I can’t use my dryer and stove when my lights are on lol. My house has two kitchens and bathrooms and three bedrooms

5 Likes

You have to many kitchens :joy: JK… Are the appliances gas or electric? Maybe just a little upgrade is what you need

3 Likes

Alot of people here in California use generators… And always a good back up source of power to have… They’re starting to come out with solar powered ones too

4 Likes

No gas service here it’s solid rock lol .someday tho

2 Likes