Testing by hoppiefrog

Got ya!! :call_me_hand: We all have our on environments too just like the plants we grow we adjust accordingly… Send some pics when you get the light going… I’m curious!!.. What strains are you putting under the light?

4 Likes

I’m thinking lvpk bx

3 Likes

And I will have some pics of it up n running by morning

3 Likes

Very nice indica!! :facepunch: Looking fwd to seeing it all in action

4 Likes

9 Likes

As u can see its lighting up my closet really well indeed. Im thinking 2 would cover the 4ft x 6 ft space perfectly . Instead of 3 x 400w mh

5 Likes

It’s too bright!!! I’m getting “snow blind”, it hurts!!! :star_struck:

But seriously, you worked magic on your last grow, I can’t wait to see what you’ll do with this new toy! I may end up like Ray Charles, but I’ll be watching you.

10 Likes

How does the heat generation compare with LED’s?

5 Likes

@hoppiefrog sweet bro!! Will be watching.

Cheers

Packee

4 Likes

Does look pretty bright!.. How far above do you have it from your ladies right now?

4 Likes

Its close to 30" up atm the girls had a hard time to get here and are shocked a bit

4 Likes

To be honest i have never owned any leds so hard to say but it puts out a fair bit of heat .but compared to mh equivalent in light production its actually a fair bit cooler than mh for sure

6 Likes

The girls seem to like the light so far they need some love but i will give em some glomus when i transplant and train them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Same no washing clothes after 6pm at my house bahahaha

4 Likes

Yes it will I have 2 over 6x4and a 1000w equivalent led that pulls 224w over the other 2x4 so 854w to COVER my 8x4 tent with far better results and far less heat than 1200w of MH lamps

5 Likes

How’s the new ladies doing?

4 Likes

Good they seem to be coming around nicely , starting to perk up this morning.i will post some pics tn :wink:

6 Likes

Nice!! Looking fwd to seeing them

4 Likes

These girls are ready to be transplanted :slight_smile:

11 Likes

How many gallon pots/bags are you going to use? They are looking good buddy!!!

3 Likes