4 Week Transplant

I would strongly encourage you to transplant into the final pot your gonna be using. And if your using fox farm ocean forest(FFOF) soil then I definitely wouldn’t be feeding. Your monitoring your runoff ppms right? If not, you should…because that’s what’s gonna tell you when to start feeding her the bottled nutrients. The plant looks good though!! :metal: you can see her leaf tips burning a little bit, signifying nute burn or too much. Alot of growers like to ride that fine line of burnt tips and some keep increasing their feeding ppms until they see burnt tips, and then they will back off a tad.

4 Likes

Thats what i do first run w a new strain , see what she can take :wink: i usually dont burn much tho if ur looking for it

4 Likes

Hey guys. Its been a week. I added my new light this Saturday @imSICKkid… man she really loves this Samsung LED light. :+1:t4::+1:t4: I gave her some water yesterday and this morning I saw some shiny spots on one of the fan leafs. It is sticky and smells a bit.

5 Likes

Looking great!

Thanks… thinking about topping again. What are your personal takes on topping?

1 Like

If you’re trying to get one plant to fill your entire tent before it gets too tall, top often and top early. Here’s a pic of how I top my plants to get them to fill my space.

You could also start training your plant using ties like @imSICKkid does. Check out his grow to see how it’s done.

4 Likes

Looks awesome!! That moisture looks to me like transpiration. It usually happens if you have leafs sitting on top of each other. Make sure you have a little fan moving a little air around.

4 Likes

Sooooo there is a fan moving through the carbon filter just above the light. Its kinda sticky. I did check for other signs or spots nothing too crazy. The air/moisture monitor hanging down there on the left regulates the fan @imSICKkid

3 Likes

@devjyarn Yea i saw the tie downs. I am broke tho :confused: Maybe the next go round. I really wanna just see the finally product already lol i am going to transition into flower hopefully next week. We shall see :crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

You can use a lot of things to train the plant. Poke a hole in the side of the pot and use a piece of string looped over the branches to hold them down. Bend a coat hanger and use it as a u-shaped stake. Your plant looks awesome and is ready to fill that whole space with a bit of training, but if you don’t tie it down soon it’ll get too tall to fill your tent before flowering.

3 Likes

Hmmm. Possibly aphids they farm sugary dew like stuff and the drops are smaller than transpiration drops. If its sticky at all id be on high alert for a few weeks to be safe :wink:

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog it is kinda sticky.

2 Likes

@justgrowin What are your takes on a fan? Should I add in an extra fan ?

2 Likes

Gonna try this weekend! That will give me an additional two weeks or so in veg?

1 Like

What is the strain you’re growing? Usually the breeder will tell you how much stretch you can expect when you flip to flower.

2 Likes

Do u have a jewelers loop to look for bugs?

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog
Well, yes I do but it requires batteries apparently lol. I dont know what it works lol

2 Likes

Use ur cell phone ti light things up in a pinch

1 Like

@hopiefrog what should i be looking for? I can try it with the light from my cell phone

2 Likes

No such thing as a stupid question;) always feel free to ask

2 Likes