40% off sale at Seed Bank

I’ve never gotten anything from them, so can’t recommend them, because I have never done business with them. Got an email for 40% off everything, went to their site and they got some good prices right now for Black Friday. Just thought I would pass it along, and any input on this company would be very helpful to me at least. No idea of the quality of their seeds or their reliability.

1 Like

I used them for my C99 and another purchase I haven’t grown yet. All went smoothly and quickly. I wish they’d be more transparent about the genetics sources, though.

1 Like

Which seed bank?
Is it royal seed bank?
@Arbitrode

1 Like

It’s called Seed Bank. Used to be called Seed King until recently. Seedbank Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale | Seed Bank Marijuana Seeds

5 Likes

Thank you !!!

2 Likes

Awesome Seedbank and awesome genetics! Got some critical mass and chocolope seeds from them. They all popped all grew very strongly! Highly recommend I’ll be ordering seeds ASAP

2 Likes

Just ordered 10 trainwreck 5 Cali dream and 5 purple haze

I’ll probably save the Cali dream and purple haze for later this year and pop the trainwreck seeds when I get them

3 Likes

Sorry I forgot to put the link to the homepage up guys DUH…that’s what happens when you grow good stuff, was cruising on Blue Dream yesterday lol.

Good to hear that they are a good and reliable seed source!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone and a frosty grow!

5 Likes

Do you know where they are located ? Are they US or out of country?

1 Like

Well crap, just clicked on the banner on my email to go get some seeds as you said they were good, and the whole site is dead. 505 error…website not found…

1 Like

It worked for me
@sssportsmfg

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @sssportsmfg, always good to know about good service with dank discounts.

3 Likes

The banner in my email didn’t work, but the link up above did. Strange lol. I’m ordering some now! Up to three in the basket…

2 Likes

I just ordered a metric butt ton, but seeds were my gift to me this Christmas.

2 Likes

It’s a real good deal.
I spent too much lol

1 Like

Is the metric butt ton a good strain? Hahahahaha come on, that was funny!!!

4 Likes

Its a super heavy strain, but it tastes like crap. Lol.

3 Likes

I just did…

Bruce Banner Seeds
Trainwreck Seeds
True OG Kush Seeds
Girl Scout Cookies Seeds (GSC)
Chocolope Feminized

2 Likes

@repins12
Check it out

2 Likes

Has anyone received seeds from them yet to confirm the legitimacy? Hahaha wait, is that a word…ok…in other words…has anyone got anything from them to know if they are real and legit?

2 Likes