6 weeks 42 days today room

GSCX

Chocolope

Cherry Pie

Durban Poison

Bubba Kush

New 4 x 4 area with 1000w HPS. Cherry pie-Chocolope-GSCX-Wedding Crasher x Kush mints 1 week flower

14 Likes

The Bubba Kush cut is liking the night time temps for sure.

12 Likes

Looking bootiful rapseed. Lovely plants.

4 Likes

Nice. Looks gr8. Got me a little excite to try these bubba kush beans i have now. Man i hope they r fem and get the colors like urs are. Thats a beautiful plant. Cant wait to see it further down the line. Will be watching along for sure. Gr8 job nice selection also.

3 Likes

I put the screen over the new flower area this morning. The plants were too tall and this will help a lot.

Before pic above

Now pic

6 Likes

My covered outside plants are at 46° with the heat mats under them. It is 38° outside. Is this a liveable temp for the finish of the flower? It is warming to 70°+ in the day when uncovered.

5 Likes

Ooh kinda low temp. Ive had mine wild down at 68 with air going in my room. Tthought they were all gone. Is there a way u can g et a small heater oil filled in there to keep temos up some more would help alot. Cold will bring out colora for sure if not too cold

3 Likes

@covertgrower. Might be able to let u know about the temp. Good luck buddy

4 Likes

Mid 50’s is plenty to bring out the color and the frost, that is too low IMHO. While it may not kill them completely until a hard freeze, they stop growing at that temp. Beautiful plants! You got a nice selection there!

4 Likes

Had gg and gg#4, Hawaiian snow, indiana dream all got hit with 46 deg F this yr was worried but beautiful colors and were fire…
Temps are craszy here up and down outside in the late fall. Hell now in the low 30s and in a few days there calling for low 50s. Crazy…
Oh and Thursday snow lol.

2 Likes

They are sitting on heating matts and inside wire cages so I can cover at night. The temp probe I aid on top of a pot. I can probe soil to see if their feet are a bit warmer. My plan is to wrap the cages as one with shrink wrap on the sides and cover the top and sides at night

6 Likes

Day time temps are in the 70°+ range and quite nice.

2 Likes

Home :grin:

1 Like

Nice, you know what fruit farmers do here are a couple of things, they water them actually and also have huge ass heaters, when word of frost in spring I just cover my blueberries and then take off in morning…
Weird on the watering part but that’s what they do…

2 Likes

Well good to have a home isn’t it? :joy:

2 Likes

The watering is so when the water freezes at night on the ground the process of freezing releases heat which rises an keeps the trees from freezing.

3 Likes

Never knew the why! But there’s not just watering the ground there watering the whole trees…Have plumb trees there so big of frost messes up my fruits for the yr so be it. Peach tree had some sort of disease cut them down but did get a last Harvest in and mucho gallons of peach brandy :v:t2:

3 Likes

Well for it getting cold the way u say the plants look good. I would do whatever i could to keep temps as warm as u can at nig h t and they might b ok.

3 Likes

They have only been out 3 days. I can raise the mat temp or use a small heater possibly. They had aphids from leaving the soil outside a month after I mixed the batch. I removed the plants from the tent and put outside. I have a new batch of soil made using the Gas mix from BAS and cleaned the room before introducing the new plants.

The plant in the back left is Swami seeds Blue Orca/Kholm. It is in week 8 of flower. In the middle is a Velvet Rush also into 8 weeks flower(Velvet Rush not in the picture). The 3 others on the right are ECSD and the front left is Blue Dream all of which area couple weeks into flower

3 Likes

Id say if u leave them outside id rig up something with a heater and see if u can get it set to keep atleast 60 to 65 thru night time. Nice selection of beans

3 Likes