A brother needs some help with his girls pretty please!

Ok, starting off I am having plant issues that just started showing up and I cannot figure out why, any suggestions will help a lot!

Plants - 6 Autoflowers, Mainly Sour Diesel and Aurora Borealis
Pots - I’m using 3 Gal Fabric Pots
Medium - Fox Farm Coco Loco
Nutrients - Megacrop but I have not started them on nutes yet.

So for some reason I can grow perfectly healthy plants all through veg and then I get to about the second week of flower and shit starts to fuck up lol, I just flushed them today to see what my readings are and all of their PH readings are between 6.0-6.5 and my ppm is between 1000-1600 on all of them from the nutrients left in the soil. My Environment is for the most part in the correct range so I am lost on what is causing the issue. All in all, I am so tired of not being able to look at my plant and figure out what’s wrong lol. Any help is great, thank you all!

Here some pics

4 Likes

I don’t know anything about your nutrient line but your plants are having deficiencies and you should probably feed them

I’m also using coco loco and have been adding jacks 321 since the begging coco has zero nutritional value I feed my plants twice a day every day starting a week or so after they sprout

2 Likes

I appreciate your response man, so I haven’t gave any nutes yet and my ppm are reading around 1200 from just the nutrients that came in the soil. So even though my ppms are mostly good they are still probably lacking some certain nutrients?

2 Likes

That’s ones a little harder for me to answer for a couple reason one I never check ppm second I don’t know your watering schedule if you let coco get to dry or don’t water with enough runoff salts will build up in the coco giving you a high ppm lastly I’ve also never grown autos but I’m pretty positive 1000-1200 ppm may be bit much for them

Also your correct just cause your ppm says 1000 doesn’t mean your plants has all the nutrients it needs it’s why I water twice a day with feed giving plenty of runoff it’s keep salt build up from happening and refreshes the nutrients in soil

2 Likes

Your soil is depleted of phosphorus, look at the patchy brown spots. It might be light on Nitrogen as well, see the color?

Get some dry food and top dress it into the soil and then water it fairly heavy once then back to the regular water schedule.

1 Like

Thank you so much bros

1 Like

Are you on second week of flower and still no nutes?

How long veg?

Welcome to the Growers Network. We love to watch you grow.

This is a new Nutrient line ( at least to me). Thought I would drop its info on your thread. It’s information will help.

MEGA CROP is an all in one, complete plant nutrient designed from the ground up. It combines the full feeding schedule and multi-product supplement lines other companies suggest into 1 easy to use product. You get everything you need from start to finish – to grow the best quality plants

MEGA CROP uses advanced amino-acid Chelate’s, soluble Silica, Chitosan Oligosaccharide, B-Vitamins, 18 L-Amino acids, and Kelp extract in addition to proprietary formula composition which ensures the product is soluble at up to 100x concentrations, all the while allowing the plants to have maximum absorption in a wide variety of growing conditions and growing mediums.

MEGA CROP and our fertilizer products are Vegan fertilizers, and Organic compatible but do not official Organic (OMRI) certification.

2 Likes

Is this the correct info @natxre ?

1 Like

I assume it is, I haven’t fully dialed in my dosage of mega crop yet

2 Likes

That seems like some cool nutes…

So you haven’t been feeding yet?

@LoCoRocK

3 Likes

Should always fertilize through veg. The reason you are having problems when you get a week or 2 into flower is that the plant doesn’t have anything it needs to move onto the next stage. Looking at your plant is first…readings are nice but not all that matters. I’ve had numbers right on the money and had a shitty plant, had numbers all over the place and had and awesome plant. Readings are to guide not to be the end all. Start fertilizing right away, make sure you add in Cal-Mag plus with iron. Just by looking at your pictures I can tell your plant is low on calcium, magnesium and possible iron and maybe a few more.

2 Likes

Seriously Slym - No Seymour pic?
F E E D ME Seymour!!

I’m not a coco cat although Im pretty sure coco loco is a bad name for it being closer to soil medium. LoL
Got to get some coco peeps in here. I think @Hydro 's better half is doing coco and @CoyoteCody is as well if he will delight us with a GN presence. him and his ILGM grow, which is pretty funny C. LoL if it were vice versa it be deleted faster then a Trump comment on Twitter!
I’d investigate that pH level in Loco and get them some food! Sidenote I always hear ppl saying let them dry out once in a while in that stuff too for whatever reason?? Stick around you’ll get it figured out. Good luck, nice chatting, welcome to GN and Keep It Green :mask::sunglasses::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Will you came to the right place. I too am first time grower, and I’ve got positive help from everyone I’ve had contact with. So take all their advice. But do your own research so the advice make sense, you know what I mean. What I used was Fox Farm Ocean Forest Potting Soil. Started in solo cup then straight to a 5gal fabric pot. Here some pic.

![IMG_20210508_175207|375x500](upload://xy

kTvCfTYoJXmxkTfDDAD6TjRus.jpeg) WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK

3 Likes

There’s an aficionados titled grow on ilgm, it hasnt been deleted yet lmao, I’m going to title my next grow with different breeders, we will see what happens. Wheres my iguana loco? Lol. I’m jelly of them avocados.

3 Likes