A neurological question?

This is getting more serious then I want… so my very serious question (pertains to the love of my life)is… can marijuana treat neurological pain…she has been prescribed a big pharma product…with no diagnosis yet… still testing… she does have fibro…if marijuana can replace it… in any form… I can make it… physical pain I can treat that hands down with my extractions and capsules etc…

8 Likes

Good morning Brother and sry to hear such bad news with your wife. I will put this out there for you n others. I have a niece n Sister with Fibromyalgia and both found great results with this mixture Mang.
1 gram Dab, 20-30 drops of 24K CBD Plus Concentrate,

Plus 20-30 drops of LICKS Herbal Liquidizer ( Strawberry flavor).
In a double boiler bring water to a smooth boil then back off heat, I add 3-5 grams of dab ( 3 grams + 10 ml each gives me enough ) introduce my Liquidizer by drops and mix, then the next n mix. While it’s still warm in put it in my Hobby paint shaker for 3-5 minutes. Then straight to the frig. Then each woman do different amounts. My sister is doing 3 drops every 4 hours. She adds a half of cookie at night n sleeps well. She got her first suntan last Summer while living in Florida. Pretty Kool, the 3 medications they prescribed her didn’t work, n no longer takes. Good Luck Brother, I’ll be thinking of you two- Yup placing you both on my heart Brah.

3 Likes

Thanks @organicgrower4m… I have done that mix or a variation… I have pure CBD isolate etc… she dab and the isolate is so pure it will dab too… so I have mixed… physical I can kill like the dinosaurs… neurological I am not getting quite right… so until I can she needs big pharma…so I am searching real hard and real fast… hate pharma… I might try a mix of thc/cbd isolate in cookies or gummies real soon…sorry just woke up… so is this dabbing or sublingual…

5 Likes

That is a spectacular question I personally started using it for neurological problems after my injury with spectacular results. I am a firm believerin cannabis for neurological reasons.with that being said I know every one reacts differently. So best to start with little doses. I prefer eating it when used for that purpose. Just my opinion.

5 Likes

@hiesenberg3… thank you for your reply… I am an extractor and a grower and I cannot find the recipe for neurological relief… I can make anything except for distillate and CO2 extract at the moment… and my wife is no light weight when it comes to ingestion… she is my guinea pig willing to try anything I make to test the strength…so I actually for once am at a loss on a THC and/or CBD mix to help her… I have 99.97% isolate in the fridge also… she is being diagnosed for what ever… the Fibro I can treat… so we are thinking this is something new… MS has been ruled out… hoping it isn’t Parkinson’s but hey… we deal with what comes… again thank you…

7 Likes

I know Otto sent me some capsules that I would put up against hydrocodone any day of the week for physical pain.

My buddies wife has a form of arthritis similar top cancer…in fact, she takes extremely small doses of chemotherapy for this…wtf? Anyways she will hardly smoke at all cuz she’s a teacher but my buddy days when she does you can literally watch the redness and inflammation go down within minutes…but it’s not long lasting, the second she comes down the inflammation immediately returns.

I know in small doses I can get giggly lol and get these perma-grins :blush: and that has to be neurological help

5 Likes

I love you all that are replying… I gave Otto the capsule recipe… basically we learnt our shit together… pain killers and anything I make takes the physical pain away… but the neurological is still there… I have some LSD coming and am hoping microdosing it works… if it does… the lab ware comes out and I start making our own… might have to journal that one on the paid forum… not sure if they would let me here…lol…

8 Likes

If we are talking Parkinson’s, God forbid, ive always heard it was extremely high CBD that works best

3 Likes

Yeah… I giver her pure CBD capsules I make… might have to go stronger… I am just at a loss for one of the very few times when it comes to creating something that works out of cannabinoids… thankfully I am a CBD distributor…lol… access to a shit load and prices to match…lol…

4 Likes

No problem, if I can help let me know my mother I mainly consult for when she is willing to try anything to stop pain has fibromyalgia. To chime in on the second diagnosis have you thought of Lupus. My mother had those same signs yet after a million tests it finally showed up. She does NOT!! Go anywhere without this CBD oil based roll on stick. She says it burns a little but it becomes cooling after a while. She went from barely being able to shop at a grocery store now she can walk with purpose for a few hours. Then I would recommend a edible in breakfast to kick off the metabolism for micro dosing.

6 Likes

Yeah we are working all angles… she has been diagnosed with fibro… that I can treat as stated… this new pain/discomfort is what is confounding me… I appreciate all the help…

6 Likes

That is Admirable doing that for your wife that you are willing to try different angles my hat is off. No problem I love helping. But I am by no means a doctor. Just delt a lot with neuroscience and marijuana to the best of my abilities. Thank you for hearing me out. What way do you prefer growing?

6 Likes

I didn’t want to say but I used to grow Thai kosamui (not sure if I spelt that right) for the first medical patient in Nova Scotia he had central neuropathy (mushrooms btw) and he swore by them (micro dosing) they are pretty easy to grow or better extract the cake and make nectar tastes good on honey and easier on belly

6 Likes

I wish I could’ve tried cannabis with my grandpa. The last 15 years of his life were pure hell to witness due to Parkinson’s. :frowning:

4 Likes

I had a patient with ms that I couldn’t make out on the phone till she consumed harlequin (super hi CBD and close to even THC) then she spoke clearly. Idk if 50/50 was the trick or just the strain

5 Likes

Where can you get this one from? Sounds really good.

4 Likes

I thought Otto grew some… there was some going around last year or the year before among the ILGM crowd. @el_kabong did you grow it in a 1:1 strain?

5 Likes

I did look it up in the lab and looks like ILGM might carry it :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Nope, I haven’t had the chance at a Harlequin grow.

I have some seeds I was gifted, some regular Freedom Dream from a friend…from what I was told by the person it is a 1 - 3% max THC, 10 - 13% CBD…a more equal pairing of the 2 is more desirable to my understanding so with that in mind, I’ve not invested any time in these, yet.

4 Likes

I got a clone of it but I’m sure someone sells seeds;)

2 Likes