A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

I’m going to be training the crap out of them kinda like scrog w/o the screen. I will veg them for 8-10 weeks so they will be large and incharge;)

11 Likes

That sounds like my style. I will supercrop until the sun comes up to keep them as level a canopy as possible. I am excited to be here, watching, thank you!

4 Likes

Your welcome I’m glad to be part of a community that shares my passion;)

6 Likes

no surprise just found some thrip damage on the tangilope break out the spinosad lol.( It never fails lol bring in clones and bam lol.at least they are all just babies ATM easy to solve lol

8 Likes

That’s how a friend of mine got mites not too long ago. Glad your getting ahead of them :wink:

3 Likes

I think from now on I’ll do a dip of spinosad and then azamax after just to be safe;)

6 Likes

I’ve heard this is some good stuff! Haven’t used it personally yet but no of couple people that have

3 Likes

Ya it’s great for mites .you can use it on top of spinosad for thrips so you don’t increase their tolerance to spinosad if they are getting outta hand. But the spinosad is the best for thrips by far. Both are Omri approved as well.

4 Likes

And azamax don’t stink like neem

4 Likes

Yes I’ve heard that about neem oil. Knock on wood I haven’t had to fight the problem yet myself but if I did I’d want to know my go-to products…

4 Likes

Good morning! Accepting the nice gesture of clones can be a disaster. @covertgrower recently inherited thrips from clones.

@covertgrower, are you still fighting yours? I know you’ve battled them for awhile now.

3 Likes

They don’t like being sprayed with water between sprays it sure slows them down.and spinosad all the way

3 Likes

And buy preditors

4 Likes

I used captain jacks dead Bug. Safe for in flower, and it uses a bacteria in the solution to kill things inside out. Always always always spray just before lights out. You never want solution on your leaves during lights on. Water droplets act as magnifying glasses and burn spots on your leaves.

@pomeroymc I haven’t seen any movement in about 3 weeks. (Or more I work so much I lose track) Last I seen of them. You remind me that I should hose them down “just in case”. I’m really hoping I don’t see anything else the veg tent is doing really well now.

7 Likes

Is that spinosad as well (I thought it was a&b?)

2 Likes

I’ll do a quick search, it might be.

EDIT:
Yes it’s spinosad. Different brand.

6 Likes

Not much u can use in flower. Spinosad is a fermented bacteria from a rum factory in the Caribbean lol it’s a neat story

6 Likes

Best stuff for the job imo works for me every time so long as u use it right that is

5 Likes

I usually use the spinosad for two weeks after last sight of the buggers tho (possibly try two treatments since your starting in flower tho ) I find that you can’t taste anything as long as you have 45 days left, sometimes I used to push for a late harvest if necessary . But u definitely want at least 30 days. And keep spraying with clean water Weekly it will clean up much better (unless u have concern about mold that is )

5 Likes

heres a pic I just found from my last crop of 4 while I awaited my health Canada certificates.

9 Likes