About the Zodaka category

Hi All!

This is Carson from Zodaka here. We are very very excited to share our payment system with the Grower’s Network! Our team has built Zodaka to be the future of cannabis payment, and I think we offer something incredibly sleek, professional, and easy to access for anyone in the industry. If you have any questions about our system, please don’t hesitate to tag me @carsonoconnell or shoot me an email at carson@zodaka.com and I will be happy to have a more in-depth conversation!

Zodaka was formed to provide secure, reliable, easy electronic payment to high risk industries, and cannabis in particular. Thus far cannabis merchants have used only cash or submitted themselves to sketchy, non-compliant workarounds that have a limited lifespan. These workarounds include Point of Banking solutions (a very common method where you turn your cashier into an ATM and miscode the transaction), offshore solutions (send your money to Europe and back to launder it), or pre-paid cards and e-wallets. When our founders started Zodaka they looked at all these workarounds and designed a product that specifically fixed these problems.

Our payment system operates as a direct bank-to-bank transfer, eschewing credit/debit cards or any other federally-based system. This method of payment allows us to operate in all fifty states legally, without reserves, without chargebacks, and especially without the threat of shutdown that other solutions include. Merchant sign-up can take as little as two days including underwriting and installation while customers can create an account in about two minutes. We charge below industry-standard per transaction and offer a full customer support program to ensure that your customers can transition to our system with ease.

Contact info:

4 Likes