AC Infinity T6 fan and controller

My tent (4x4), fans (t6), (#3 waiting list on lights) is all ac infinity, all bought at walmart except lights (ac website).

2 Likes

I wrote a message to AC asking if the software is open source or not, if it is I can modify it, if not, hopefully they will upgrade the software, I also asked what language they use, python, ruby, java, etc.

2 Likes

Yep just saw that the other morning and said WTF is that? lol. I have the auto update turned on so it just changes it and installs the next version automatically.

Marty

3 Likes

A friend of mine ordered an AC Infinity Cloudlab tent on the 22nd of December and they shipped him a Cloudray Oscillating clamp on fan with it. Sweet looking fan and can be attached to their controllers. I canā€™t wait till they start selling it to replace the tent fans I have.

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna guess he was/is already a beta tester for them? I saw those fans a while back on YouTube, went to AC Infinity site and they are no where to be found. He is dead nuts on the money about the piss poor quality of the other brands of occilating fans availible out there. Bought three of them and all of them quit before the end of one grow. Sent them back to Amazon and they thankfully refunded my money.

3 Likes

My friend told me that every tent ordered from them on the 22nd and 23rd of December had one shipped with the tents.

2 Likes

Is it your friend that did the video?

3 Likes

No this is a local guy that just started growing.

2 Likes

Well that must have been a nice surprise to get a free fan with your tent. Is it something that they advertised or just did? Wonder when they are going to release them to the public, they have been being reviewed on YouTube for quite a while now.

Marty

3 Likes

He contacted their customer service thinking it was a screw up and basically was told told ā€œMerry Christmas enjoyā€ according to him.

2 Likes

Too cool. Guess they are doing a beta test on them.

3 Likes

I just was on chat with AC Infinity, the young lady told me that the oscillating fans will be available for purchase mid to the end of February.

4 Likes

@sssportsmfg AC Infinity has a new controller 69 coming out that is wifi that will control their lights, exhaust fans, oscillating fans and airlift fans. ETA is projected May 2020.

5 Likes

Yep I saw that on their site, would have to get their other products before I would get that though. Wonder if they take trade inā€™s ? Lol

3 Likes

That would be cool if it did the sunrise and sunset. I could just hook my lights right up to that. I have two 600 H lights and I added potentiometers to them. I donā€™t use my fan anymore because Iā€™m running CO2 now. I know I could look it up but Iā€™d rather ask you. Is it supposed to be a complete system controller type deal?

3 Likes

They say it has all the settings. I just picked up an Iongrid T-22 light, waiting on a new taller tent to play with it. So far just reading the manual and the transitions in light can be set to increase or decrease 10% every 10 seconds or less. As far as using equipment from other manufacturers it looks like they sell adapters to use, but in honesty Iā€™m not sure it will work with anything that doesnā€™t have EC type motors. All my ventilation equipment is AC Infinity but my exhaust fans from them arenā€™t the EC motor so they wonā€™t work with the 67 or 69 controller.

2 Likes

Hey Nacho if they sell adaptors wouldnā€™t the light and the diodes already have to have dimming capabilities? Iā€™m not sure I would get it anyway (69)as I have a large two sided light and hydro controller with four outlets that Iā€™ve had for around 15-20 years all digital, cost a fortune back then. It does 2000 watts of lighting and two intermittent systems like drip emitters, ebb and flow etc.

When I hook everything up in my tent I plug my lights and my light cooling fan into the light side, the rest of my fans (circulation) I run 24/7. My 67 controller I only run my T-6 fan off of. I could run my circulation fans off my main light controller on the intermittent side but the only thing it would do would be on/off.

I have four small cheap Chinese 6ā€ pole fans, one I use to blow over the lights when on and it goes off with the lights, and the other three stay on 24/7. The T-67 controller just varies the exhaust T-6 fan based on temp and humidity settings. On the off setting I still run it at 1 to draw in fresh air all night. That keeps things at 80 degrees day and 70 nighttime. I donā€™t use humidifiers, de-humidifiers, ac, or heaters. Iā€™ve thought about CO2 but as yet have never tried it.

Marty

2 Likes

@sssportsmfg I think those adapters are for people like me with the old style fans or the new Vivosun exhaust fans and they would like to use the 67 or 69 controller on without buying new fans. When the Cloudray S-6 oscillating fans are available Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll get the adapter and a 69 controller and run the new tent with only AC Infinity equipment. I did plug in the T-22 and at 100% it will blind you if your not wearing UV sunglasses. It came with the Samsung 301H diodes.

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg transition settings. I think it just controls the amount of wattage the light gets.

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t seem like much control on the sunrise/sunset transition. That would only be 90 sec total from 10% to full 100%. A minute and a half. To be honest Iā€™m not sure the plants give a damn lol. I have never seen any detrimental effects of my lights coming on full blast even back when I was using Metal Halide and Sodium, of course those DO come on slowly all by themselves warming up.

Would have been nice if they would have offered at least a 15 min. transition from dark to full. I believe the dimming control varies the output from the driver to the LEDā€™s. But to be honest I have never fiddled with LED controls or drivers. I believe the LEDā€™s have to have the capability to be dimmed from what I read @PreyBird1 ? and not all have that.

Marty

4 Likes