AC Infinity T6 fan and controller

Damn that sucks. I just got the T6 after years of wanting one. Doesnt give me hope.

1 Like

@preybird1 My T-4 exhaust fans are over 3 years old and I havenā€™t had a problem with them yet. I have the Controller 67 hooked up to an AC Infinity Airlift T-10. The AC Infinity Airlift T-10 didnā€™t have any problems for the last year and a half. Iā€™ve only been using the Controller 67 since November and it started screwing up about a week ago. I think my problem with the Controller 67 is just bad programing on their part. I have a Controller 69 being delivered tomorrow for my new tent but I might use it on the Airlift T-10 and see what happens. Both customer service reps I dealt with say Iā€™m the first one to report the problem so they really wanted me to return it for them to test it out and see if itā€™s a manufaturing problem or a coding problem.

2 Likes

Nacho what part isnā€™t working? I know when I open my controller software, to look at the graphs on temp humidity and VPD it never shows any new data from the last time I used it. What Iā€™m saying is I check my overnight conditions each morning and it never displays anything from the last morning forward. I have to enter the function that shows the minute by minute actions that the controller initiated, (the list) then go back to the graphs, which will then display the newest info on the last 24 hours of actions and data. Is that what yours was doing? If I go two days it doesnā€™t show those two days. On mine I think it is a programming error where the graphing page doesnā€™t make the call to the controller to download the data to the graphing page in the software.

So they are updating you to the newest 69 controller gratis?

2 Likes

It started by not connecting to the app and the controller 67 screen display showed lines instead of the reading where the readings should be. I rebooted it and it worked for 24 hours and did it again. Rebooted it a 2nd time and it worked again for 24 hours. I swapped out the probe and it worked great for 4 days. When I checked the app this morning it displayed the temp and humidity as lines on the app and wouldnā€™t update the graphs. So now Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the Controller 67. I ordered the Controller 69 a few days ago for my new AC Infinity tent and AC infinity Iongrid T-22 tent so Iā€™m going to try it on the Airlift T-10 when it comes in and I have a second Controller 69 coming in Tuesday as a backup in the future. Iā€™m calling tomorrow to get a return shipping label and ask them for a replacement or a refund.

3 Likes

They are great and back up their products, wish they had had the 69 when I got the 67 lol. It wasnā€™t but a couple of weeks later, but no biggie it does everything I wanted which was to look at things without having to go look at it physically. Hope mine keeps chugging along ok. Aside from having to go through that routine inside the software to view the latest data mine is working fine.

Marty

2 Likes

Mines working in the new tent.

4 Likes

Yes, your going to love it! All my fans are AC Infinity. This is the first time other than a calibration issue I had with a fan controller they helped me resolve in a couple of minutes one time before 2 years ago. The new tent is looking good, really thick, no light leaks and no zipper issues! Iā€™m really impressed with the T-22 light also! I love the products and their customer service. Just got a wonky Controller from them this time, but they did offer to replace it or refund it immediately.

2 Likes

So are they shipping the new 67 controller with the T6 fans now? Or did you upgrade?

Marty

3 Likes

This came with it.

2 Likes

I think i paired the app to that 67 controller.

2 Likes

You must have paired the 67 controller the regular controllers arenā€™t Bluetooth capable. @sssportsmfg Iā€™m calling them in the morning to get a new one shipped or if itā€™s going to be a while just get a refund and upgrade to the Controller 69.

2 Likes

It has to be a 67 controller Prey, the original one didnā€™t have bluetooth.

Marty

3 Likes

When I call AC Infinity tomorrow Iā€™m going to ask if they sell the Tent Controller Mounting Plates seperately. I want to move my Controllers off of the hemp twine to them without buying new tents! Lol!

2 Likes

They sewed in a fabric slip holder for the plate with a wire guide and then a cover flap on the inside. They sewed on webbing for reinforcement.

Marty

3 Likes

I just want the plates to use on my Vivosun 4x4 tents, I do like how they work on the AC Infinity tents. I just checked out if I could use a Nugsmasher magnet behind it in the tent to see if it worked to hold them up in a different tent and it worked like a charm! Lol!

3 Likes

I have a snap kit and gun set. I can add snaps to the tent and just snap it together. I wanted a magnet also. But i was worried a magnet might screw up the controllers screen

3 Likes

The controller for the Iongrid T-22 attaches with a magnet. However itā€™s not bluetooth capable. Good point about magnets.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about my Controller 67 problem all day and I realized it started a few hours after I downloaded the CVS data. Iā€™m going download the data again, then delete the data and see if it will start working properly again. Iā€™ll post again about this little experiment if that will fix my issue. I would suggest at this point if you have a Controller 67 or 69 donā€™t download the data.

4 Likes

Well that experiment didnā€™t work but I still suggest not downloading the CVS File! I am waiting on a UPS delivery today that has a Controller 67 and a Controller 69 in it! The bad controller will be going back next Monday or Tuesday!

3 Likes

What I wish they would do it port that software for Win 10. I suggested it to them, they said good Idea we will check with the developersā€¦lolā€¦can always keep my fingers crossed. I delete the previous days data each morning, I know where it was at all day and I know what I do in late flower so i really donā€™t need a record of it. My temps are easy to control in my coal cellar as I put in a heating and coolong duct into the room when I built it in with framing and drywall. On/off duct control, and a vent on my coal room door. I grew a little warmer this grow, going back to a little cooler next grow, I think it would have helped with the compactness of the buds, but I ainā€™t complaining this grow turned out great. Thanks for the tip on the data and this controller we have! Let us know if the reboot and data dump work.

Marty

3 Likes