Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal - old subject line LOL

Your child farted! “first no children guy response” I’m an admitted failures 3 tanked: no advice offered

8 Likes

I’ve been waiting to use this meme for months!!! LOL :green_heart: :grimacing: :seedling: :grimacing: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Thats a ball forsure

10 Likes

Looks to me they switched to flower and are hangry

9 Likes

I’m feeding them the same way I’ve always fed. Jacks 321. That being said, using BBP and have read many times that perhaps I should be feeding more than usual because they get pretty hangry. LOL … I ignored the advice, so … time to feed more!! :grimacing: THANK YOU!

6 Likes

One lone ball … so weird … and so unexpected. I took it off and took it into the house to look at under my microscope when I have time.

Except I think I already lost it. LOLOL … it was a TINY ball …

I will watch my plants very closely from here on for any others, especially with the one plant. Damn you Cuomo!!

10 Likes

Some form of critter got the munchies is all…and I don’t think that is nute burn or lack thereof either, the plants in general are dark green with even color. If anything the tips look like you might have overwatered them once upon a time.

JMHO
Marty

7 Likes

If you`re using the BBP, you definitely have to up the nutes.

7 Likes

Ya I’d just pop it off and watch for more. That’s me… maybe put her outside for sure if I found any more. That’s my story. I agree w Marty looks like some moth munchies or a critter of the crawly nature. Look for eggs underneath and your good, maybe some soapy water if you’re feel loving that day. I have some AG from Bobbet that’s going into my next grow. That wont be for a couple months tho I have GOT to attend to my honey do list something fierce for the rest of this year. Get the house painted, new front door and gutters installed. Got to make the wife happy and all… :grin:

5 Likes

If you just found one TINY ball, I’m guessing @Dog_Fart1 left one behind! :grin: :joy: :upside_down_face:

I think your crazy8 monkey fruit is showing a leaf miner hit…they usually don’t present a serious problem.

This on

e looks a little suspicious, but I think it may be possible it got some nute drops on it

9 Likes

Hahhaha gotta be making fun of my tiny balls…I was born that way…

I’m just happy I’m not this poor guy, he might be in need of a Hand.

10 Likes

OMG, That’s definitely ‘caught in a predicament’’

Big decision time…do you just stay there and starve to death, or just jump and end it all !!!

10 Likes

Actually @tenga found a squirrel in her garden stuck just like that. She hasn’t been feeling well so I don’t know when she’ll be around but she’ll chime in when she shows up. It’s a pretty funny story with pictures…:v:t3:

9 Likes

Did you mean predickament

3 Likes

Hi! Long time no ‘see’ … okay, I have questions about autos. I haven’t had time to research it myself and I know y’all have the answers off the top of your head(s).

Around Day 34, my autos started flowering. Now they are on day 58? I know they need more time, of course. Is the process the same for autos on deciding when to harvest? Does it take looking at trichomes closely to know? Or, am I naive in thinking that they might be near done by day 68 or so? Don’t ask how I came up with that number. LOL … thanks in advance for any help!!!

9 Likes

Yes. and more Yesses. Never go by a set # of days…thats a rough guide at best, environment can speed up or slow down the process. Always go by trichomes, and you might be…those Rudys are pretty unpredictable so 68 days could be, trichomes middle in terms of height & on the bud, not sugars, will tell the truth.

9 Likes

yup! as long as the plant looks good, new pistils are still popping, and the trichomes haven’t started turning amber, you’re still good.

9 Likes

Harvesting today. Found a little rot in a couple of my autos that I brought into the house when the wets/rains began about 10 days ago or so. First time ever I found worms (two so far) … UGH … HEEBIE JEEBIE TIME!! Do I just throw the wormy plant out or is there criteria? One worm, okay; two worms, may okay; more??? Ugh …I haven’t washed the colas yet, I do that after trimming first.

9 Likes

And what does it mean when the calyxes are brown? Besides being dried out?

10 Likes

Did you mean the pistils?

7 Likes