Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal - old subject line LOL

Okay “cola cowgirl” !!! I was gonna go cinnamon cowgirl being a Neil Young fan but that isn’t so special for this forum.

10 Likes

Bird is the word @PreyBird1

6 Likes

Happy, happy, happy Turkey Day to all those who celebrate it. I hope that your home is filled with love and laughter. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: I’m thankful for this group and its infinite wisdom in growing the :seedling: :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

11 Likes

FWIW, I’ve tried 3-3.5g twice and gotten very little effect. Do you have any digestive or metabolic issues?

6 Likes

Hey @mudman - not that I know of. I eat edibles daily and they always work.

About a week after I wrote about my experience, I still had some left so decided to google how best to ingest and give it another go. I decided to go with a thing called Lemon :lemon: Tek :beverage_box: and, by golly, it worked! I had 10 grams left :mushroom: and was going to take it all but my smart daughter suggested I try half and add on if necessary.

Thank God I listened to her. I only did 4 grams :balance_scale:. The lemon tek thing really made the shrooms work. Almost too well :scream: and almost too quickly :ultrafastparrot:. I felt like I was living the ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’ experience except I didn’t destroy any hotel rooms :hotel:. I think had I taken the whole 10 grams, I might have destroyed a hotel room.

Within 20 minutes, my legs :leg: :leg: turned into jelly and I put myself to bed (my safe place LOL) :bed: with drinking :milk_glass: water. My boyfriend was watching a really stressful football :football: game (cheating Oregon refs) and that was a mistake. LOL. So, I shut the door :door:so I couldn’t hear his ranting and put on my favorite band :notes: on YouTube which was just about the only tech-type thing I could deal with, and barely at that.

It lasted about 4 hours and I was glad when it was over. I wasn’t prepared. I thought I was. Ha! No, have a good funny movie :clapper: READY to go or music ALREADY playing. I found I wasn’t able to work any remote controls. It was hilarious. And typing? Ha! Yeah, best I not type anyway while tripping, but man … also, no stressful football game or unhappy people in the house. Heh. Yeah, so I still have about 6 grams left and … we’ll see … I’m trying to rev up for part deux of my return to mushroom world

10 Likes

Nice! Glad it worked for you! I read a little bit about that. I’ll have to try it. It sounds like that way worked WAY better for you.

9 Likes

Hahaha. Reading this I remembered I had an unopened baggie, 15gr of magic truffles, “Hollandia” variety. Ordered 'em with a late zamnesia order. Chewing on 'em atm! Half a baggie, that’s about 7gr of truffle. I always do the lemon tek! :lemon: Psilocybin for the win! :mushroom:

6 Likes

How good is that. It’s an AI drawing when I asked for “Hand with eyes on knuckles” (that’s what I’m seeying atm when I look at my hands, on these truffles lmao). Not what I was looking for but what a creepy work of A(i)RT!

I think it looks bad ass awesome on at T-shirt.

6 Likes

Thats just weird man! And what are the eyes on knuckle for?? Lol?

6 Likes

Lol i dont mess with those shrooms anymore. 4 grams is a lot of mushrooms. Last time i ate any was like 2012 on 4th of july. Me and my brother went camping with a friend and we all brought a lot of Guns and ammo. Ever shoot 2x .45 1911 at the same time high AF on shrooms? Lol we had like 20 guns with us. If i told you i could see the bullets as they were fired out of the gun would you believe it? Ive done a lot of things on psychedelics. Drove my bullet bike on ls d, went snowboarding on mushrooms, watched interview with a vampire on shrooms. I used to take aci d every weekend with my highschool buddies. And we’d go up in the mountains where there was no way in but on foot and it was a couple miles in. There in the middle of nowhere you could trip in peace and act natural and high as you like.

7 Likes

One of my earliest LSD trips was gun related. LOL. I drove out to hang with a couple of friends in the country (felt like I was driving a slow boat) and they brought out their country rifle and we did some target practicing. Probably the first time I’ve ever handled or shot a gun. Nobody bothered to give me any safety lessons so every now and then I’d see them duck when I would be done shooting and start wildly waving it while talking animatedly. LOL. Sadly, I did not see the bullets as I shot the gun. Very interesting!

I did used to always drive out to the old abandoned airstrip near a small town I went to high school in VERY southern California near the Mexican border, an hour away from Yuma. That’s where all the teens went to party. Being that it was in the desert, no light pollution, it was just me and the stars. I really enjoyed that. That’s where I had my best trips and had all that ‘we’re nothing but love’ vibe all the time. I was also the person who had to help people when they thought they were losing it. I just felt like I was in my element somehow. Maybe that’s why I want to try it again, now a lifetime later. See if I can’t get that ‘we’re nothing but love’ vibe.

7 Likes

Thats awesome. Yep did way to much lsd.

6 Likes

I hear tripping talk!!! Nice!!! The original movie Stargate is a great tripping movie. 1995 ish…
You have never heard them make fun of me for speaking loco latin… that’s me on acid. Typing is very hard when balls to the wall, everything is so shiny and the numbers …err letters all look alike. Soundsike good times but it’s always mo fun w a partner. I can easily understand the chaotic football game …LoL

5 Likes

We won in the last second, no thanks to the cheating Oregon refs. They are known for their bad calls. This was UW Huskies. Years ago Oregon was playing the Oklahoma Sooners (another team of mine due to living in Norman for ten years and working at the University) and the refs made multiple bad calls that won Oregon the game and the next day there were all kinds of apologies but a little too late b/c we lost due to their incompetence (or shall we say CHEATING). I don’t blame refs very often but Oregon is known for it.

I’ll have that ready to go in my favorites. LOL … thanks!

I’m sure that’s true. My boyfriend says he has done enough drugs in his life to last him the rest of his life. He will rarely smoke weed. Too ‘feelie’ for him.

Speaking of ‘feelie’ that is exactly how I can describe my trip. Very FEELIE. I could feel the music, the beauty of the music had me weeping. Almost too feelie. But I wanted feelie, so I got it …

The only friend I have who does shrooms only microdoses for her mental health, so she isn’t into tripping. She is the friend who is always working to grow them but it takes forever. I have a neighbor friend who wants to do it again, so we may do that. Not sure our partners will be happy with that but they know they were invited. LOL

I don’t drink when I trip. What about weed? Good idea to mix or not? Or just stick to water?

6 Likes

Merry, merry, happy everything to everybody everywhere!!! :green_heart: :earth_americas: :seedling: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas @1sttimegrower

6 Likes

I don’t mix with weed. I like the FEELIE trip feel. I just always have lots of juice, cut up fruit, and finger foods that don’t require prep.

10 Likes

I think I would like the FEELIE trip after I’ve done it a few times. It had just been so long (the 80s) since I had done this. I like your suggestion for juice and finger foods. Great tips and I’ll incorporate that into my next trial.

9 Likes

This is what I’ve found out works best for me… I plan the whole freaking day out starting with what to eat for breakfast (nothing heavy), what movies or tv to watch (funny and trippy, nothing too serious), what music playlists to listen to, what we’re going to eat and when (I like sweet and savory and easy), and what I want to think about/concentrate on.

It might seem counter-intuitive (it’s not), but I like to have my trip planned out so there’s nothing extraneous to have to think about. It allows me (or whoever I’m with) to get the most from the experience.

I will also do a bunch of journaling the day before so I get all the thoughts out of my head that I want out. or at least the journaling helps most of my thoughts lined up. I might not want those thoughts interfering with the experience.

11 Likes

These are great suggestions. I have at least one more ‘trip’ left, maybe two. But I want to be as prepared as I can be. I don’t do things just willy-nilly. Wish I did.

I like the idea of snacks and prep for movies/music. But the journaling is probably the best new idea as I know I can’t drag my shit into a trip. Nope. Not happening. And I’m going through a bit of shit, I have been for a while now. So, whenever I consider doing my next trip, I think hmmm… not with what’s going on with me right now. Bad idea. Have to wait until things are better. LOL

One suggestion I have is to be freshly showered. The last time my hair was just on the brink of starting to get oily and I swear to God it’s all I saw whenever I looked in a mirror which is a really bad idea anyway. Man, looking in the mirror was the worst. It was like seeing what I’d look like as a tweaker or something. Or maybe I saw my age. I don’t know. It wasn’t pretty. Aaaaggghhhhh … I might even put on makeup. LOL. See how mirror time goes with that!

11 Likes