Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal - old subject line LOL

Damn … it was the only CBD seed that germinated … :frowning: I had such hopes LOL

Thank you!

7 Likes

More seeds to pop. Dont lose any sleep over it

6 Likes

It was the only CBD seed I had that popped. I’ll find more. Just was hoping I wouldn’t have to.

6 Likes

You have cbd pollen though!

5 Likes

True, however, I have no idea what to do with it. Does anybody here want it? I can send y’all the balls!! LOL

6 Likes

Okay, I’m throwing in the towel for my current grow. I think it’s done. I think it’s been done … autos … still in solo cups. I tried a bud last night and it was pretty good. So, I’m harvesting them all. It was one of Gary’s (Cuomo’s Arachone Diesel - hard to read the label). It will only take me an hour to harvest the five that made it this far. LOL. All my own fault. I wasn’t paying attention this year.

I had started a cherry test kit bean and it was growing fine until my boyfriend broke it while doing yard work. I thought it healed itself b/c it wasn’t a total break, but a week or two later, the top came off. So, now it’s two plants and on my windowsill.

However, not all is lost. I just started six new beans. All autos, all feminized. Thanks, @repins12 !! :seedling:Auto/feminized is all the time I have for this year. I’ve bought 2 gallon white plastic bags for them to start them in and no solo cups this time. Plant autos where they will be, right?

@Slym3r and @TheMadFlascher (this is a new moniker, yes?) … I dropped the ball on the BPP :grimacing:, so I’m going to use it for my new grow that I just started seeds for. Since I made the mistake of starting autos in solo cups and they are still there, I didn’t waste any BPP on those after about 2-3 uses.

So, that’s my story and I’m sticking with it … LOL … :green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart: :seedling: :green_heart:‘’

Hope everybody is staying cool!!

12 Likes

I bet they still smoke amazing! What do you think of his new handle?

5 Likes

LOL I love the new handle!! I still need to change mine but haven’t come up with a new handle that I like. But I will. No longer a first time grower!!

I did try a couple of the tiny buds after baking them for a few minutes on low oven heat and they did get me stone. Possibly even moreso than last years harvest. And I put 120 plus hours of blood sweat and tears into that grow! This one, barely a sweat. LOL

4 Likes

acegif-com-sweating-2

Well thats very good. One could become very dehydrated.

6 Likes

“nobody panick BUT - DOES anyone know how to fly a plane?” LoL
I’d say that ranks up there pretty high with - words you never want to hear.

5 Likes

Surely you cant be Serious!

6 Likes

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.

6 Likes

Excuse me stuardess… I speak Jive!

7 Likes

Jus’ hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side.

7 Likes

Cut me some slack jack. Chump don’t want no help… Chump don’t get no help. Jive ass turkey ain’t got no brains anyhows! Absolute classic … can’t do that shit now though w/o a movement. I ain’t talking bowels either. Don’t you old ass retires go getting excited. I know y’all look forward to a good bowel movement! I know … I’ll be there soon enough… oooh you remember the constipation with the opiates. I went to ER once thought I had kidney stones again. LoL… pretty embarrassing to go to ER to have the Dr say your full of shit. I was so busted by the wife then. Hmmm I wonder why that is I says to her? Ol lady became friggen inspector Clauseau thanks to me. Your welcome!!! LMAO I’m so kidding if you find out I wrote that Detective Loca!

7 Likes

So much to report!

If you remember, I had five tiny autos from @repins12 that I didn’t do justice with, so I cut them down a few days ago, hung them to dry and last night, jarred. The harvesting for these five tiny plants took about 15 minutes LOL

I started new beans about a week ago (same six strains of beans repins sent me). Due to time constraints, etc., I finally got them into soil yesterday. 3 gallon white/black plastic grow bags that @PreyBird1 told me about. It’s hotter than hell here today, so I have them in indirect light so they don’t fry.

I decarbed the last of my last year’s larf (LOLOL) and am making cannabutter today. Just finished the heating/stirring and now it’s cooling down to put into fridge. I may do canna honey this afternoon or I may finally try to make gummies. I gotta tell ya that my larf makes for a good low key cookie high and my weed intolerant friends who eat them for sleep says they work great. They even work great for me, although sometimes I have to have 1.5 cookies to get a better high before sleep. But now that all my larf is decarbed and destined for some kind of edible, I’m really looking forward to using FLOWER for future edibles. Maybe give my larfy cookies to my friends who don’t need/want much of a high and keep the flower edibles for myself. I’m VERY careful to test and know the strength of my edibles especially when gifting to friends. After two bad experiences of making edibles while tasting, I learned not to mess with strength (overdose of edibles is a thing. Who knew?)

Gonna return with some photos to match this post. I’m really disorganized with my photos in regard to posting. Thanks for checking in!!

15 Likes

I made some canni-banana bread and its potent AF! You can eat 2 thin slices and get baked. And for me it normally takes 70mg before i feel it. So this was higher than that. The bread was so yummy i wanted to eat more because i had the munchies. But i knew better and ate like a 2 piece chunk and wow i was wayyy to stoned for my liking.

12 Likes

This happens to me with my cookies and I really have to hold off LOL

8 Likes

It’s reffered to as “greening out” dearest 1st X’r … LoL and it is absolutely a thing - od’n on edibles or cannibis in general. I’ve done it twice and both times I couldn’t believe it but I felt a twinge of paranoia - for me that was just unheard of as I’ve always joked - how the hell you get paranoid off bud. YUP… it’s a thing alright. 1st time I tried wax I hit the rig like beast mode. I felt it sweep over me and told buddy I had to go home. LoL I don’t think he caught on but the entire drive home I was like “loco get your shit together man… It’s just weed, breathe deep, keep breathing almost home” LMAO

11 Likes

I’ve done it twice now, too. Both so different from each other, but physically sick from it. One was from making cannabutter edibles and taste testing (!) and the other was from cannahoney in a hot toddy. I’ve never gotten paranoid from weed, thank God. My ex-hubby did, though, and quit smoking years ago.

There was one time before weed became legal recreationally here and there were medical marijuana ‘bars’ that I went to with a friend who had a card. For some reason, they allowed me to take what is called a knife hit. WOW WOW WOW. Neither of us could do anything whatsoever, not even have a conversation. I don’t even have to say that we were unable to drive home until two hours had passed and then it was iffy and I had to stop at a deli and pig out in the car. LOL. I’ve never been that stoned in my life. Sorta like a zombie high. Not a big fan of being that stoned. How does one enjoy a zombie high?

Thanks for teaching me the term ‘greening out’ …

11 Likes