Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal - old subject line LOL

Reminds me of PCP trip I took in the '80s, don’t look in the mirror.lol
On another note I will be starting a cubensis grow shortly. Looking forward to that.

11 Likes

Nice! I’ve grown Golden Teacher’s a few times! :drooling_face:

11 Likes

No way… Gaze in the mirror as you splash some water on it & watch your face melt. Gotta remember to take long blinks tho and catch yourself. Let the good times roll…

8 Likes

I agree, look deep into the mirror

5 Likes

I’ll be starting these soonage, waiting for pay day.

5 Likes

Why do the scouts use the Fleur de lys?

6 Likes

Traditionally, it has been used to represent French royalty, and in that sense it is said to signify perfection, light, and life and purity. Since scouts is tied to the lds church and there christians so thats why? Its a decoration that means this above.

6 Likes

Hoping to drop seeds tomorrow. That is all. :green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Nice what are going to drop? Im considering something

8 Likes

Well … I don’t have a lot of choices. LOL. I’m not in the seed addiction group here. where you are king, LOL I’ve been so busy this last year. I didn’t think I was going to get any going but the feeling hit … I’m going to give last year’s auto seeds another chance and do them more justice than I did last year. I was embarrassed by my effort last year especially compared to the year before when I grew your SkyGod, Hash God, and another of your strains I can’t think of right now. That year I gave my all and they ROCKED. Whatcha considering? And how do you even choose from all your choices!!!

9 Likes

Oops, I meant Seed Horders Anonymous … LOL @PreyBird1

This is what I’ll be dropping, seeds I had leftover from what @repins12 (thank you, again!) sent me:

• Charolette’s Dementia
  • Charolette’s Yester Dream
  • Crazy 8s Monkey Fruit
  • Cuomo’s Arachna Diesel
  • Viuda Blanca Border Jumper
  • Widow’s Red Cherry Cheese Bake

I already have it going on with tomatos, peppers, cucumbers, and lots of herbs (the food kind). I plan to use BBP on all of these. Thanks @TheMadFlascher

Really looking forward to a grow!!

11 Likes

That is a problem! Not sure whst to pop. Generally the older seeds so there not wasted.

9 Likes

Here we go!

2 each of these from left to right:

• Charolette’s Dementia
  • Charolette’s Yester Dream
  • Crazy 8s Monkey Fruit
  • Cuomo’s Arachna Diesel
  • Viuda Blanca Border Jumper
  • Widow’s Red Cherry Cheese Bake

Next up will be the paper towel phase. These are all autos. When I finally put them in soil, should it be in a small container like I usually do and then transplant or should I put them in their forever home?

May 18 @ 8pm

12 Likes

I would put them in the forever home, auto’s don’t like getting transplanted.

10 Likes

Thank you. I think that was my problem with my first try last year. I moved them into plastic cups and they never made it to a real pot. LOL. I think I did it right the second round. Need to re-read my notes. Again, thank you! :seedling:

9 Likes

Yep I made that mistake as well, they do not like to be transplanted…

6 Likes

Agreed partly… Auto’s don’t like to be transplanted when you do it just like photoperiods. BUT. I think it’s alright when you do it smart, meaning, transplant em long before they are getting rootbound. And make sure you start in exactly the same soil mix / medium as where you’re going to put em in.
I don’t have a lot experience with auto’s but I’ve done it before and am actually doing it right now as well with 2 that I started in the greenhouse. I like to give em a lot of mycorrhiza, hence why I do the transplant.

6 Likes

I transplant autos all of the time and they seem to do fine but, yea before they get root bound. They don’t like getting root bound.
:v:t4:
Gary

7 Likes

So I’m in the same boat. I eat edibles and nothing shroom and nothing. I’ve made canna butter before but never tried it as edibles never work on me. I don’t understand why either I don’t take meds at all motrin and Tylenol. Otherwise I’m clean besides pot lol. @1sttimegrower have u ever tried coco I believe u will do good in coco a lot easier on everything growing. If any issues arise they wash away fairly easy. Everything grows so much better in coco. I wanna say I’ve seen u use jacks. Perfect to go with coco. Use a coco that’s pre buffered tho not cocoloco say canna coco or something like. Canna is a expand and go coco pluse I wanna say u will have bigger better plants using coco but coco requires a daily feeding and can’t really be missed. If it dries out it will toast a plant but the ending results r just beautiful

7 Likes

My opinion with autos is put them in the forever home at the start they always tend to take off and grow better than a transplanted auto does. Less stress for the plant also. It is doable as long as u get it at the right timing and not too late. They r hearty plants but a bit finicky

6 Likes