Adams First (Budget) Grow

Hi GN peeps, found seeds in some flower I got from a local dispensary, and like many posts I’ve seen here got the itch to try and grow my own. This will be my journal of what has failed horribly and how I finally got a green machine to pop it’s head out the soil (finally!). I am gathering pics i’ve taken and will update soon with details for other newbies that don’t want to (or can’t) invest a chunk of change up front to get legit equipment and raw materials.

My long-term goal is just to get a couple plants (can legally have up to 6 mature) for personal use, don’t foresee wanting to go to capacity until space allows. For now I just want proof-of-concept so I can begin building a legit setup…I don’t expect good yield or quality from this run obviously, just want to get started and have some fun learning the ropes!

For now, say hello to my little friend :pray::seedling: I look forward to interacting with you all, feel free to give any advice, i’ve leaned on this forum a lot already :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hello little friend.

I started with some outdoor garage lights. And the base nutes. I made some decent stuff with nothing spent. You can too. It just takes paying attention. This site will help you not error as much, if you let it. Lotta reading… lotsa answers! Have fun!

3 Likes

Hi @admiller1107 welcome and thanks for sharing. You look like you on a great path and looking forward to seeing your progress.

2 Likes

Hey Adam- congrats on popping your first seeds.
Might I suggest that you give your first grow a better chance of success by stepping back and getting some personalized advice for your situation.
I see so many new growers say “not expecting much, just want to try, don’t care if I don’t get much” -
I guarantee all those feelings will change after you’ve invested 14 weeks of daily care on your little babies.
Feel free to hit me up privately if you want to have a chat about your grow.
The first toke of homegrown is a special moment- don’t blow it on subpar results.

I am the queen of growing on the cheap/budget using lots of easily available items instead of specialty stuff so this isn’t about needing to spend a ton more $$$

2 Likes

Hey guy. How’s the grow going?

1 Like