Adventure in the Grove

with a photo on the pc, just drag and drop in this box after hitting reply

2 Likes

thank dunbar

3 Likes

thank so much!my problem is that leaves!what is the brown/yallow on the top of leaves?

2 Likes

thank youuuu

2 Likes

Lol…

Welcome @octane This is your journal. You can always change the name of your thread any time.

@PreyBird1
@ginger420
@pptrsha1

3 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes

Seedbank:Barneys,Pyramid,Paradise,Humboltd

Strain:3xPurplepunch(Barneys),3xShishkaberry(Barneys),3xTutankhamon(Pyramid),3xWappa(Paradise),3xPurple trainwreck(Humboltd)

i germinate 15 seeds only for choose the betters 5/6 ! 8 seeds are not germinated because for my error, i have watering too much the giffys :frowning:

So i choose 2 wappa ,3 tutankhamon,1 purple punch(not really healty but i love her)

Indoor

Timer: grow 18/6 -flower 12/12

Tent:1,50x1,50x2,17 Dark room Secret Jardin

Lighting:600w Mh Gib for Vegetative/600w agro Lumatek for flowering

Light height:Start 1 meter far, every week down 10cm±

Temperature:24/25 C day 18/20 C night

Umidity (rh): 50/60 day 50/60 night (75/80 with foliar vaporization from the first 2 hour in night)

Added Air :500 mh/h (300mh/h ± effective because prefilter)

Extraction: 900mh/h (600mh/h ± because carbon filter)

Ventilation : 23 cm fan

Pot size: 6,5 l

Nutrient type: Terra aquatica GHE

Ph : 5;85

Ec:Grow (start 0,4)for 1 week / 2 week 0,8-1,2 /3 week 1,3-1,8 mms
Flower 1,8-2,6 mms

Umidifier: yes ultrasonic

Deumidifier: no

Water temps : 19-21 C

Co2 : haven t

Seed Germination day : 12 february 2021

Nutrient cycle: Start (1/12 days) 200ml every time they need(3-4 days)
Grow(13-21) 350 ml every 3 days
Advanced grow(21+) 500ml every 2-3 days
Flowering 1l every 2 days

Vegetative duration: 25/28 days

4 Likes

Beautiful @octane . Post all the pics you want here. Look thru others journals and have conversations about their grow. Build relationships and then invite them back to your thread. You can tag them with the@ symbol and their name. It will call them right to your message.

3 Likes

Post any questions or problems you have and we will try to assist the best we can! Great work @octane

3 Likes

thank you so much ! I hope to be able to complete this adventure! It is a really useful forum, I thought I could not find anyone to share my new hobby with! In my country it is illegal and it is better to keep everything to yourself to avoid problems! But maybe here I can safely share my experience and receive support! thanks for everything you were very close to me in a moment of total panic! I love what I do and believe this passion will last forever! I love you bro

6 Likes

Welcome to Gn @octane think your all hooked up :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

This is day 20 i have a issues with a purple punch

8 Likes

Looks nice bruh, last pic you been feeding nutes?

3 Likes

thank bro :facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey now look at you! Welcome my friend to the forum.
@octane well keep ya growing.

4 Likes

no brother! I have no photos before day 20! Last time they ate on day 16 but I have some problem with the bottom of the pot because it stays too wet :frowning:

3 Likes

Do you have anything sharp enough to poke some extra holes like around the sides at the bottom

3 Likes

Yeah it needs holes to drain and needs to have space under to drain out. Take pots off floor put something under them.

3 Likes

thank you bro! With some help maybe I’ll be able to do it! I spend all night looking at the diaries of others to compare and learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a tons of great people/growers here. We all try and help if we can.

1 Like