Advice needed for nutrients

Lmao if you know what you’re doing there is! You also don’t need a boat and all the best gear to catch fish. Just like a Buick will get you to the same place a Cadillac will… I get the point. My wife has a similar story but the point of hers was if you don’t have anything good to say just keep your mouth shut! Good story! Ps your wife sounds like a b****!!!

I’ll have to look into dry nutrients… Maybe I’ll try on the next go around… Sounds like you have it down to a science tho so I’ll probably hit you up for advice when the time comes!

4 Likes

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ll check out the article for sure!.. I’ve been seeing great results with the GH line so far but I’ll definitely look into the greenfuse bloom booster after my GH runs out… I only have a grow tent 4’ high but my ladies are short bushy obviously…what do you think would give me denser nugs?? I’ll spend the extra if it’s worth it… I’ll send a pic of my lady… She probably still has about 5-6 weeks of flowering

1 Like

1 Like

Chemdog#4…

1 Like

Good genetics then good light are most important. Keep your night time temps within 5°c of day temps. And if you can work your vapor pressure deficit chart you will be surprised how much that effects density;)

1 Like

Looking nice and healthy bro;)

Just a thought. U may have a tiny and I mean tiny bit of issues with your soil temps. When your lights turn on do your plants seem a little bit droopy? If so check your soil temp just as the lights turn on should be a few degrees cooler or close to room temp at sun up

1 Like

In the last pic you may have too much air flow or heat going in that plant the little serrated edges on that plant are curling upwards it is a sigh the plant is expiring more water than it can take up.its not a big issue at all but will help you read your plants.but all in all great start up man you will soon experience pride like nothing you have experienced since childbirth/your wedding day lol but really…

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate that alot!!!..so my torr should be between 22-25 right??.. temperature is pretty much always the same all day around maybe a few degrees but not much but have noticed the soil is alot cooler at sun up and your right they are a bit droopy in the morning but have perked right back up when I get home from work… What do you think the best way to warm up soil is? Heating mat at night maybe?

1 Like

Ya not a bad idea you can get waterproof cloning mats cheap enough. Or heating cables @imSICKkid has some going I think if not it’s @deusoboy420 for sure. They were a great price too. And depending on the strain between 20-30°c sativas seem to like higher temps on the most part. And some high humidity.but follow the VPD chart . I’m not real tec savvy but I’m sure one of the boys I tagged can post a VPD chart here for u. If not search “charts and graphs” @tdubwilly was so kind to start a post for me to gather charts and graphs (,go figure w a name like that haha)

2 Likes

:joy:… Will do I’m looking online right now as well for a PDF chart… Thanks so much for the great advice!!.. I’d love to see what your monsters look like when you get a chance… I’m going to make sure my soil temps are on point now especially when they go to sleep… I have 2 inline fans going… One pushing fresh air in and 1 pulling hot air out of the tent I’ll maybe turn them down a bit so air flow isn’t as rapid… I’m using a 1200watt full spectrum LED with 3 cooling fans built in so it’s not putting out an enormous amount of heat

2 Likes

3 Likes

No sir. This is a per gallon breakdown of my nutrients

3 Likes

I’ll be more then happy to help ya out. Just holler whenever you need it!

3 Likes

Much appreciated!! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

You can tag along on my journal here. I post video updates and stuff every week. I know stoners would much rather watch and listen then sit and read all the time lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m running the same base of Jack’s 5-12-26 and 15-0-0 with Epsom salt as you and Greengenes. Do you measure your fertilizers in grams for each batch you mix, or are you making your own stock solutions?

2 Likes

I mix every time

2 Likes