Advice needed to maximize grow

Hello there, I was wondering if I could do anything to maximize the crop I will be able to get from these two plants I have growing in my garden. They started flowering about 5 days ago and I started my bloom nutes yesterday.
lsd2|690x388 y. (The AN line up).

Those pictures are of my LSD plant.

And this one is a PowerPlant.

Would it be a good idea to scrog them?
Is it too late to top once more?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

5 Likes

You might start staking around outside to help hold up branches when they get heavy. It’s easier to do that before they start bending under the weight.

5 Likes

How tall were they when you put them out in the spring time. I always usually start around Memorial Day put them out about 4-5 feet tall.

2 Likes

They were about a 18 inches tall.

2 Likes

How tall are they now!

2 Likes

these were put out at 3.5 feet

5 Likes

Definitely too late to top more and training is a little useless at this stage in my opinion. Dial in your nutes and add some bloom boosters. What nutrients are you using?

2 Likes

Just a observation, in your third pic I notice the edge of your leaves are curling up .this indicates your plant is unable to supply water to the leaves as fast as needed. Usually due to a ph swing in the root zone or lack of humidity.you could possibly be too close to a evergreen tree or are you using bark mulch? Again just a thought. But great looking gals I think u will be happy at harvest

3 Likes

Big bud, bud candy, overdrive by AN.

2 Likes

I covered the soil with coco this year so I can mulch it in my soil next season.

3 Likes

That prob is the reason u will be fine I’m sure

2 Likes

Research how much ppm you can push on your plants at every flower stage! Happy growing, it looks like you will have a great harvest🤙

2 Likes

I’d like to know something : Should I keep to my regular feeding (nutrients) even if it’s been raining for a week?

1 Like

I would.

I’m not sure what your supplementing exactly but rain water doesn’t have anything that you could possibly be supplementing.

2 Likes

Feed the plants, but don’t oversaturate the soil. I’d mix up a strong feed and apply a small amount. They don’t need more water, but they haven’t had much food.

2 Likes

I use straw for composting and throw all leave trimmings from the plant under the straw… I don’t use nutes as I am living soil… but even a couple components from living soil can improve your nutrient fed plants…at his stage less nitrogen more PK and Carbon… composting helps the carbon… maybe go to blood meal etc…

2 Likes

I was wondering : I have 4 plants outside but now the temperature drops around 4° C. at night. Could this harm them in any way? During the day they have plenty of sun and the temperature goes up to around 20° C. Is there anything I could do to help my girls? Do they need help?

1 Like

Cover them with a tarp or plastic at night they won’t take much colder temps.u can use a cardboard box if they are small.it won’t ruin the bud tho if they survive. It will turn purple for sure

2 Likes

I still have at least 4 weeks to go before harvest…I hope it doesn’t get too cold. Is it as cold for you in N.S.?

1 Like

Sure is 2°c Last night

1 Like