Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Aficionado's corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Thats a mom :wink:

5 Likes

A CPL smell sweet and fruity already .the others smell similar like a skunky hazy playdough lol

7 Likes

@hoppiefrog, are you able to ship cuts to the US or is that a no go because of customs concerns?

5 Likes

Ya that’s a no go unfortunately the border services won’t like that:(.

6 Likes

Easy enough to order seeds tho;)

8 Likes

That’s true

4 Likes

https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/shop

Looks like they got new stock in… Prices went up I noticed… can’t wait to grow 13th ghost

3 Likes

Hey @hoppiefrog that zprinkles looks badass :wink::wink:

5 Likes

Here’s a quick update on my “late to the party” Ztarburzt!. This morning I had to transplant her into a bigger pot because she’s grown so much… So here she is, freshly transplanted in Pro-Mix HP with a touch of Dynomyco (thanks again @ari).

To give a size reference, that pot is about 12 gallons… :thinking:

Have a great day friends and keep it green! :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Wow. She exploded. :grin::+1:
Looks great brother. :v:

4 Likes

I’m quite self-concious to admit it… but I nearly did so myself!!! :rofl: :smiling_imp:

Yeah Baby! :rofl:

6 Likes

Actually the prices are the same also same seeds since February. the two sales he had are done tho.cherry noir is back up to 550 USD and baguette is back up to 220.

4 Likes

Well brother NO ONE!!! will say you! Are beating your own drum , but u should so we will for you :wink: you are killing it brother! You give solid advice unlike so many that claim to know how to grow… U give actual info and useable info not just a opinion, I don’t feel so panicked to be everywhere at once with ppl like u helping out so cheers my friend you are moving on up and fast fast fast!!

8 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Thank you @hoppiefrog, but I owe it all to helpful growers like you, @oldguy, @missiles, @tdubwilly, @deusoboy420, @devjyarn, @that_one_guy, @zeus, @chrisj, @imSICKkid… and countless others. I can only tag ten person… but you get my drift! :nerd_face:

Each and everyone of you has helped me advance a little bit more in this jungle of knowledge. Now, I need to be able to find my way back by myself before I can truly consider I’ve left the newbie stage…

So you’re stuck with me for a while! Bwahahahaha… :rofl:

13 Likes

:joy::v:

7 Likes

Hey brother it’s our pleasure :wink:

7 Likes

Hey @hoppiefrog, I’d like your opinion on my little dilemma here.
My tent is going to be free in a couple of weeks. So I was debating… should I put 1 Cherry Noir and one Ztarburzt in the tent to finish training and then flowering them. Meanwhile, I would continue the other 2 outdoors… or put all 4 in the tent and have smaller plants…
What would you do in my stead? :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Id definitely put the 4 of them in the tent

7 Likes

Great! Then, I’ll plan accordingly :nerd_face:

7 Likes