Air regeneration close circle

Hello All ,
Due to odour control , someone told me about a close circle air regeneration.
As I understood need a separate room where u send your air out and , adding co2 +removing humidity and cooling , you can be sure odour stays all in the close circle …
Someone know something more and have will in explain me better ? They actually explained me that all the big indoor farms works like this …
Then the air go back in the main room after the regeneration and so on …
I infested my town of smell few month ago … and it’s not a good thing !

1 Like

You would be a whole lot better off, and a lot cheaper if you use a large carbon filter, to remove the odor. Not to mention not tying up a second whole room, and if you do you will have to make everything airtight.

Marty

3 Likes

I use carbon filters in my tents and an air purifier in the room. It will knock out the smell.

3 Likes

An air purifier. That’s a good idea.

4 Likes

Yep, carbon’s are great. The bigger the better.

4 Likes

Thanks guys,
The fact is that I have already a carbon filter … 80 cm long 25 cm of diameter … I consider it big ! Its all air tight , I use ozonizator too in the peak of smell .on the air out conduct . Like this I can fight 85% of the smell … but the rest 15% break my balls …
The room is 30 square meter and there are about 90 plants …
I was really curious about regeneration , cause allow U to not put air out … never …
At the moment day 30 of flo I’m quite good …
Ill check some air purifier too … then in addition some anti odor gel …
but I’m looking for a definitive solution …

2 Likes

If you do choose to go with a sealed room there are a few other changes that usually go along with the switch. During flower you can raise your co2 to 1000-1500 ppm if your light can put out enough ppfd, I have seen lighting companies recommend an equal co2 ppm to ppfd level and gradually raise from 1000 to 1500 if the setup can handle it. With the addition of CO2 your also likley going to need to raise your room temps to take advantage of the increased potential in plant growth. Another difference is that you will likely need to run some sort of A.c. system in the lung room to keep the heat manageable now that your not venting any of it off. Co2 levels above 1500ppm can also be harmful to you so make sure you get a monitor/controller as well. Edit: I Don’t run a sealed room but I have looked into them a bit

Here are 6 things you should do.

1. Carbon Filters / Carbon Scrubbers. By far the best way to remove odours is with a carbon filter. …
  2. Draw in less air than you extract. …
  3. Ozone Generators. …
  4. ONA (odour neutralisers) …
  5. Watch your heat and humidity in flowering. …
  6. Cool lights using air from outside your tent.