Food Quality nutrient line that is as close to Organic as you can get!

Hello My name is John Coppage, I am a product development consultant for a company based out of Minnesota. I live in Colorado Springs as a Veteran on disability, also I work for the Cave of the Winds part time and for ECO WORKS Hydroponics. I have taken a Life long dream and turned it into not only a living dream but a passion.  

ECO WORKS HYDROPONICS

We have created an all organic line of nutrients with no EDTA or any synthetic additives.  We have engineered an all organic product made from Food Grade Nutrients.  If this is something that interests you please let me know. We are early enough in our product line to offer some free products.  I am conducting my third side by side Grow with these nutrients against General hydroponic and I am willing to share pictures and results.  I am available almost anytime and would love to meet up/zoom or chat on the phone.  

John Coppage
John@ecoworkssupply.com
4everwegame@gmail.com
Product development consultant
I live in Colorado Springs and would love to talk if this interests you
https://ecoworkshydroponics.com/

1 Like

Good morning @kismet420 I grow in a living soil mix over air bubbled water chamber. Will your products kill my microbeasties? Thank you

They are the normal nutrients that go into a plant. with no extra chemicals or edta. The little immune booster guys should be just fine!. them micro organisms may just enjoy it more!

2 Likes

I’m all about natural, organic-like options when it comes to food, so your post caught my eye. I totally get the appeal of wanting to stick to nutrients that are closer to nature without all those extra chemicals. And hey, if those little immune booster guys are happy with it, that’s a win-win!