Am I getting to crowded?

I have a single Mars ts1000 rated for 3x3 area. My grow tent is 2x4 but I’m scared if I spread them out more evenly that they won’t get enough light? I’m about 18” above plants now and they seem to be doing wonderful, just trying to avoid future problems. I have not done any training of the plants, honestly not sure how to or when I can.
Suggestions? These are autoflowers if that makes a difference.

5 Likes

Hi @dillydilly , your plants are looking wonderful. I would leave them as is for now. I see they are already flowering. The only suggestion would be to defoliate the lower stems a little and open it up a little, giving more airflow under the canopy.

2 Likes

A single TS1000 is going to have a hard time covering 4 grown plants, but if you can swing one more TS1000, two of them would rock a 2x4.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I see some people relocate the fans to between all the pots also. Right now I have mine blowing the warm air down from top of tent. Is one location better than the other?

I was thinking the same thing. Honestly I didn’t think all the seeds I planted would end up growing. But once again I was wrong lol. Ill see if I can find a deal somewhere on another one.

3 Likes

I got a GroPlanner 150w a little while back. Same wattage as the TS1000, wifi controls, built in timer and dimmer and they’re modular so you can connect them together and daisy chain them. I’m happy with it so far.

3 Likes

That can be a good problem to have. :joy:

3 Likes

looks like u should go to the 3rd node and snip the top off each of ur plants to start training them

2 Likes

Snip the leaves at the 3rd node? Them are the biggest ones on the plant? This would help the cramped space. By the way these are autoflowers. If that makes any difference

Not my plant :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

@LasVegas7 was taking about topping, but I wouldn’t suggest topping autos at that stage.

2 Likes

I dont grow autos so I cant help U but there are plenty of growers on GN who do

It looks like at least one of them is flowering already, so the others are probably close behind. Topping autos is best done before the preflower stretch as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Personally I don’t top autos and from what of read of those who do u are too late into the grow…best notion is more light so you can give them some breathing room.

I will pull a few fans to improve bud site light exposure but otherwise I just let them run…

Crescendo auto day 73…Jacks 321 Kingbrite HLG Knockoffs

4 Likes