It’s a wood closet built into the wall. It’s temporary while it takes me forever and a day to figure out how the darned 4x4 tent goes together, (Frame was no issue but how to wrap the canvas onto the frame is a puzzle still) Water (no nutes added) in the beginning was too high at what I found out to be about 7.5… so now mixing down to 6.1 to water but still have not really added nutrients, just a micro- biological solution for now as the new soil got plenty of vermi-cast mixed in before transplanting.
Current temp is 71F and 53 RH.
The fan is a few feet away from the closet blowing in… the movement of the plant is nowhere near what I would consider harsh but I did move it about another foot back from the closet opening. Some of the fan leaves at the first node have flattened back out, but at the second node still pretty tacoe’d up pretty bad. I am also trying to closely watch new growth as that will show me how the transplants with vermi-cast are treating the ladies. I know not to panic. I know I can work this out. Just frustrating because when I was growing years ago I never had any taco leaf issues ever pop up EVER when I was running under HPS. I am stressing seeing the ladies in less than picture perfect form.
Just shot these photos as a right now update/ I also have a light meter app on my phone but I am sure it’s not as good at metering at something handheld from a camera store. But maybe the numbers on the footcandles and LUX might be useful to someone more experienced than myself for helping to diagnose what I am doing wrong with the environment. The app was measuring light at the level of the tops of the plants.