AMA Today at 11AM Pacific featuring JWC Environmental

There’s a wide range of similar products on the market. Without revealing anything proprietary, can you tell us what makes your machines stand out from the crowd?

4 Likes

Absolutely. Our slow speed high torque technology provides the ability to grind wet/dry material effectively. We customize our solution to meet the specific requirements of each user. Some examples of these customizations are the size of the opening, cutter configuration and HP of the motor. It ensures a successful process for each customer.

4 Likes

What might be some of the temperature limitations associated with the Grinder if any?

4 Likes

Can you please provide some context to your question? Is this for extraction?

2 Likes

As @nick mentioned there are a few people in the field, so speaking of proprietary does JWC hold any patents on any of their grinders?

3 Likes

For extraction specifically, is the equipment designed for indoor use only?

5 Likes

Can you explain the current compliance issues JWCE’s tech can help professional growers with?

4 Likes

The grinders are rated to be functional indoor or outdoor. The control panels are rated NEMA 4 and can be exposed to outdoor elements.

4 Likes

Hi Chris, most states require that cannabis waste be rendered unusable and unrecognizable before disposal. Some also require the waste be mixed with 51% organic material. We offer solutions that will render not only stems, sticks, but also rootballs unusable and unrecognizable. If customers are looking for options other than disposal, we can recommend disruptive technologies that provides other outcomes for the waste. If someone is interested in further discussion, please DM @tomb for more information

5 Likes

@digicole Great question! We do have patented technology inside our grinders… for example, our serrated cam cutters.

4 Likes

Two part question: What’s the difference between shredders and grinders (if any)?

Does JWCE’s technology offer any kind of novel benefit to hemp extractors?

4 Likes

@MonsterGrow Awesome! really good to know that JWC is a leader in this space.

3 Likes

Awesome, many of our customer’s are Canadian and folks in the Rockies :). As you may know that is where some great extraction techniques have developed.

4 Likes

Thanks @MonsterGrow for hosting this AMA! A lot of the members in our community enjoy visuals. Can you or someone from your team share a video of how your machine works?

4 Likes

@Kareenabis420 great comment. I was also wondering if I can see a live demo in action?

2 Likes

You can see a live demo next week at MJBIZCon in Vegas. We are at booth C2241. Come by and see our grinder in action!! @digicole

3 Likes

We use the term shredder and grinder interchangeably.

It is our experience that that hemp extracting processes are each different based on some of the following variables.

• Material Sourcing
  • Extraction Method
  • Batch/Continues Feeding
  • Metallurgy Requirements

The customer gets exactly what they need from JWC. @nick

3 Likes

I hope you enjoy this page from our website! It offers some visuals to aid in the understanding of how the processing works. @Kareenabis420

2 Likes

I don’t do extractions myself, but in conversation I’ve heard that sometimes different sizes of trim material are required depending on the extraction lab used and even the particular cannabinoid that’s being extracted. First, is this the case? And if so, how are machines able to accommodate this?

3 Likes

Indeed. We have a large install base in Canada. Many of the well known growers are using our technology with great success.

2 Likes