πŸƒ AMA With Antonio Rojo Infinite Chemical Analysis and Labs Weds February 27th 11 AM PST

yes, all samples must be homogenized before processing for any test with the exception of foreign material which is done prior to homogenization.

3 Likes

Is Aspergillus hazardous without mycotoxins? Could flower failed for Asp but free of mycotoxins be reprocessed safely?

3 Likes

somewhere between 1% to 3% of samples analyzed

2 Likes

Fear of Aspergillus and other contaminants is just one of many reasons we need to have all our products tested by a reputable lab with a proven track record of providing great results! I want to thank @arojo for being with us today and taking time to host this informative and engaging AMA! As always, thanks to everyone who participated today!

@arojo, what is the best way for folks to reach you? Can our members continue to ask questions in this AMA thread?

2 Likes

Aspergillus will still be hazardous without mycotoxins and to a much greater extent with people that have a compromised immune system

2 Likes

I can be reached at:

858.623.2740 or by email at questions@infinitecal.com

2 Likes

Thanks again!

Thank you guys! This was awesome.

2 Likes

Not that often, but always at the worst moment. I guess that’s just the game with lab analyzers.