🍃 AMA With Ethan Kayes Wed. Dec 26th 11 AM PST

Nick,

Any time

Warm regards
Ethan

2 Likes

Thank you Ethan. Great information! It is a shame that I could not join this AMA.

I would love to discuss all of those topics with you. Have a wonderful 2019.

3 Likes

Any time.

Warm regards
Ethan

1 Like

Dear Ethan,

I am confident that what we have developed in Flora Fotonica is matching your needs. We have “broken” the light into its components in all means and able manipulate the light spectrum (and not only the spectrum) with 11 controlled bands from UVA/UVB all the way to IR/Far Red. Our system of EVA3 that will soon be sent to be experienced with some cultivators, is state of the art engineering. We took into consideration not to change the growers regular flow aiming to replace MH/HPS we hang our lamps from 1.5 m over the canopy delivering minimum 1000 Micromole from that height in the right/desired spectrum with high accuracy to meet the 4/4 feet square with minimum fading to the margins as we also developed our own optics. I invite you as others to join our revolution and get more data and possibly units to test. Eyal Ronen: Eyal@florafotonica.com, Skype: eyalronen10; Mobile: +972542316508

3 Likes

Eyal,

Can you pass this simple test Chromatography of cannabis

If you can let me chose the spectrum during the grow I will be pleased to talk.

LED are the future but I want to control the spectrum during the grow and the intensity. Plus I need a means to control the hight of the light and actively messure the output of light a given hight during the grow.

Can you give me the MTF and the life expetency of optimal output.

From the voices in my head

Ethan.

1 Like

Ethan hi,

Replied in private but anyhow the LED life expectancy is aiming 15 years that is obviously dependent on the use and light hours the lamp is operating. Assuming high intensity and flexibility with the intensity and spectrum we can guarantee 5 years at least.

All the best

Eyal Ronen
VP Sales, Marketing and Business Development
Flora Fotonica

2 Likes

I’d say because the financial sector doesn’t (currently) properly understand the abnormalities in regard to infrastructure capability/demand, or ‘supply/demand’. Neither do contract manufacturers. They say to this industry, “Not yet.” - Well, the time will come, inevitably.

For us, personally, we’re not selling anything yet; simply because we are busy with other things, and don’t need money from this company, which provides us with a sense of patience.

In due time.

3 Likes

Austin,

I am not sure I understand. Will you elaborate, please.

From the voices in my head
Ethan

3 Likes

Not at this time, sorry.

With Love,
Austin

2 Likes