🍃 AMA with Michelle Felix of EnviroCare Soil Solutions Weds, May 8th 11 AM PST - "Increase Terpenes and Oils Organically"

Hi Stevo47,

I am not clear on your question. Are your referring to MJ or Hemp? Yes Hemp must be no higher than .003 but I am not familiar with restrictions on THC levels in MJ plants.

6 Likes

Let’s use Hemp as an example. How do you stay below .003? How do you adjust for that?

3 Likes

Earth First means we need to care for and heal the Earth. Not only do we need sustainable farming, but regenerative farming. Many grows are spending a lot of money replacing their soil between crop cycles. Soil Balance Pro regenerates in the soil. You still need the 3 applications to benefit the plant but there is not a degradation of the soil.

4 Likes

Is there any mycorrhizae in the product?

4 Likes

There is a combination of factors in this scenario. Regular testing protocols and good genetics is a start, minimizing stress helps. Ultimately it’s up to the farmer to do their due diligence on genetics that test in a “safe” range. Regular testing will help predict when marginally stable genetics will go hot.

4 Likes

How do your microbes interact with the ecosystem of the rhizosome to increase terpene levels in the finished product?

3 Likes

How does your product reduce stress induced THC production?

2 Likes

Terpene growth is stimulated by plant probiotics, and when root bacteria communicate and work together, their host plant creates a more expressive and concentrated terpene profile. Working together is important, after all it’s not what a single microbe can do on its own, but what they produce in combination that makes them so effective. Soil Balance Pro contains 62 different types of living organisms which grow and regenerate on plant roots. These microbes naturally make enzymes as the plant needs them, and at extremely high levels, providing fast and effective results! Adding trillions of beneficial helpers gives your plant a powerful new digestive system, allowing for a significant increase in nutrient uptake and making your usage of fertilizer far more efficient. read more >>

Good microbe combinations will produce acids, chemicals and enzymes, called “Secondary Metabolites”, around plant roots, which have multiple beneficial effects. Some enzymes communicate with the plant to produce oils, and others break down the large particles of organic and synthetic fertilizers, turning them into smaller particles (almost liquid form) that the plant can easily absorb. These enzymes can break down salts and boost the plant’s immunity. Simply put, the more nutrients your plant can absorb the more material it has to create terpenes.

6 Likes

A heather plant is a happier plant which can better withstand environmental stresses. As I said before, it is ultimately up to the farmer to do their due diligence on genetics that test in a “safe” range. Regular testing will help predict when marginally stable genetics will go hot.

4 Likes

Great answer! Thanks for that response.

I’ll give you a few minutes to answer the last few questions posed by some of our other forum members then I have a few more questions that we may have time for today. This AMA flew by today!

3 Likes

Okay, I’m having a blast

3 Likes

Happy to hear! We may have to have you back for another AMA in the near future.

4 Likes

There are a lot of microbe and enzyme products that are being introduced to the commercial cannabis market every day. What makes SBP stand out from the pack? Why should commercial cannabis cultivators choose your product?

3 Likes

Soil Balance Pro has 62 beneficial microbes, far more than other product lines. The concentrations is another factor. 1 gram has 6.1 trillion beneficial microbes, this is equal to 12,000 gallons of the best compost tea. The ROI on this product is $900 an acre for 3 applications for a $4000 increase revenue.

4 Likes

Can SBP be expanded in a tea?

4 Likes

What would it take for some of our @growopowners or @mastergrowers to try out SBP? Growers: what products are you currently using? What have you used in the past? How do you feel about beneficial microbes for your commercial crops?

@MichelleSoilBP, have you got samples that growers can try out?

4 Likes

I look forward to it!

4 Likes

Absolutely we can send samples out. Just give me a call at my distribution office 520.296.3946.

5 Likes

Loving that 520 area code :wink:

You’re based in Southern Arizona, correct?

2 Likes

Hi D.Ward,

You want to add Soil Balance Pro to an existing tea? Yes you can. 1 gram of Soil Balance Pro has 6.1 trillion beneficial microbes, this is equal to 12,000 gallons of the best compost tea. You could eliminate your current compost tea.

4 Likes