AMA With Ralph Henninger of Royal Knight Agriculture Wed Oct 17th 11AM PST

First off, What makes RKAG product different from the competition?- Growers PA

4 Likes

yeah that be great

2 Likes

thanks, that makes sense, a lot of growers like coco for those reasons. itā€™s not just the amount of the nutrients applied, but how to make them readily available so the plants can use them to maximum benefit

7 Likes

from my understanding . Made In the USA 100%
we have the most complete "bang for buck " carbon based material in the industry. as well as our OMRI certified sugars blended. The products are ā€œorganicā€ micronized. its a serious blend of organics and carbon grinder real fine together. they are all backing and buffering each other also. Short chain and long chain carbon . short and long chain sugars. then our microbes come from ā€œpure cultureā€ meaning all the colony family units are singled out wrapped in organic acid then attached to each other. this makes the microbes in the RKAG products more consistent then other materials. We work out of organic Pharma lab certified in doing this.
let me know if anyone objects to the comments? I am only going off my knowledge which isnā€™t everything or much lol

5 Likes

May be a simple question, But what is carbon ?

2 Likes

thats my goal . I am essentially just selling additives sometimes. so RKAG goal from the start was that I want our customers to have best bang for buck and the lowest risk taken trying something new and applying something to a set schedule that has been worked on for years. being new and a start up. trust is everything .

4 Likes

Trust is key to business in the this industry. What efforts have you taken to assure your growers that they can trust in this product and your company?

4 Likes

being upfront doin what I say and sayin what I do
sticking up for my beliefs

3 Likes

Are your products Organic? -Colorado Grower

3 Likes

Thanks, @ralpht for taking the time today to be here with us at GNET! We appreciate the AMA and all the info.

If anyone wants to get in touch with @ralpht to order up some product, send him a DM and heā€™ll get some nutes out to you. If you have more questions, be sure to leave them here and @ralpht will get to them as he is very active on Growers Network!

Thanks again!

2 Likes

ā€œorganicā€ is a broad term. RKAG is 100% derived from organic sources. NPK is some of the materials make them not OMRI but yes they are as close as it can get

4 Likes

Is that ā€œCost Effectiveā€?

2 Likes

To conclude, I know we have talked a lot about Expanding your brand and there are several new products coming out. What is the plan moving forward and what can we see developing from Royal Knight in the future?

2 Likes

How much further were you able to diminish the salt content in your products, over main stream?:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

we are constantly battling rising salts. the humic amino fulvic acids constantly sequester salts. we are built to keep em flushing. I canā€™t speak for rest of industry. lets test em

3 Likes

carbon is everything . Key component of everything we all know on earth. our particular carbon sources we work with are kelp , fish emulsion, omri sugars , bone meal all organic sources which are carbon sources as well

4 Likes

Ralphtā€¦ Those are some of the best sources! Its delightful to hear the salt content is addressed. I read through so many manufacturers products and data sheets, and pondered if this was s subject a producer would take notice in! Nice to see that it is!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

thank you.
as of now I see and look at the industry and from my background and my knowledge this part of the industry was undereducated for marketing purposes . having things like PH up and PH down and other products that are geared towards one purpose. I feel it helped the companies sell more and make more at the same time did service the community and make it easy enough to grow and less risk .
but 2018 and the knowledge of growers and the industry the market nowadays is well advanced . working with the latest lights , dosatrons, genetics , etc ā€¦ why not the newest technology in fertilizer. where buffering the ph goes without sayin . idk . I might be in trouble now lol

3 Likes

Ohhhhā€¦ Thats a dream, lolā€¦ PH balanced nutesā€¦ Now you are just mad!:cowboy_hat_face:

I love it!

3 Likes