🍃 AMA With Rudy Ellenbogen Founder of WOKE Talent Weds January 30th 11 AM PST

What has been your favorite part of curating conscious cannabis careers? Why should we all be Woke?

1 Like

This happened organically for me as I lead an increadible group of people at Verde Natural. The favorite part has been seeing peoples lives improve by being at a job they actually like to go to!
Being more aware can help us gain perspective, build stronger relationships, can reduce our stress and allow us to be more compassionate, can help us take things less personal and ultimately help us to enjoy OUR life more and be happier…

2 Likes

That statement on mindfulness can transcend the cannabis space and pervade our very existence and total consciousness.

The Dude abides.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Growernick for having me, I enjoyed doing this and I hope people got a different perspective on careers and hope to build a meaningful one for themselves. Bless you all. keep in touch!

2 Likes

Rudy, thanks for taking the time today to be here with us and for an energetic and enlightening AMA! This was one deep AMA! I leave it exploring the inner sanctum of my own mind in an effort to become more Woke.

It’s so great having you as a part of our community, @Rudy! Thanks for a lively AMA and for everything you do for the cannabis industry. You are definitely one of the good ones out there to make an impact on everybody!

To all who participated today: THANK YOU! We all really appreciate a good AMA here on the GNET forum and today was no exception!

Peace

3 Likes