An olive branch for the sake of the forum

This is the only post I am going to make in this topic… I had enough of the drama that has had people wondering certain things… I have extended an olive branch for the betterment of this forum…any one I have went off on in the past… I am sorry… I believe in accountability for all and even me… I do NOT believe in censorship but feel that at the time that was the only option… it seemed to have worked… but like in all forums they evolve and they grow and that was no longer the correct course of action… I want to thank @chrisj for being such an ethical and reasonable man… it’s time to get back to what we are all good at or wanting to be good at and that is growing the almighty plant… so in closing I am apologizing to all those I have upset in here with my actions but not my grows…lol…

12 Likes

Thank you @Ladithief. Lets pull it together and overgrow! Plant some seeds and grow some grow some beautiful bud is what I have on my agenda. Thank you again. Onwards and upwards.

3 Likes

I second that message. Let’s let the past stay in the past and move forward together. https://youtu.be/-LI8X-GhFA8

3 Likes

:+1: (stupid limits)

2 Likes

Lets try to love one another, right now…

5 Likes

I really do appreciate everyone on this forum. Many have helped me directly and many more have helped me indirectly by either asking questions I didn’t know to ask or showing what they did and listening to feedback. I agree with @chrisj and @Slym3r, let’s all get along and grow some killer fucking bud.

Thank you to all.

4 Likes

I am hoping this thread will become a little more active. This should be a family. Of course, in every family there are quarrels. These methods of conversation can be easily misunderstood. Emotional intent isn’t always comprehended. Emotions get high. Tempers get lose. Maybe I don’t understand the previous problems with the memebers. I would hope we could get together and fix the issue. I think everyone I’ve seen on this site being awesome. I think we should be awesome together.

4 Likes

Tired of being criticized for my thoughts. Makes me not want to share. Past or not, it makes me second guess myself when I want to post. And then I don’t.

7 Likes

Tag me and ill be there for ya. I wanna see the site booming and happy. Its starting to get a little weird and off topic.

4 Likes

You are always welcome to DM me about issues you are having with criticism, constructive criticism is acceptable cause we are all here to learn.Freedom of expression is always welcome. I will keep an eye open for off topic banter and try and keep it on the railway tracks.

3 Likes

Wasn’t trying to intrude Mr J. Other sites I feel like I’m being attacked and its a cool feeling when your friends got your back. Just wanting to make that feeling everywhere! Big ol family.

4 Likes

You part of the community, I got your back and no you are not intruding.

3 Likes