Andrew’s first grow!

I’m sure you will be safe.

1 Like

This is the last few pics of my lady with her foot still in the ground. Zkittlez was a really healthy, easy, beginners strain I was told. This is true thru my experience. Chopper her down today after a 40 hour darkness period. I just couldn’t wait another second.

2 Likes

She started foxtailing at the end there which I believe is cuz my led was 14” above her. I moved it up to 20” and turned intensity down a wee bit till barely noticeable. The amber trichs were starting to become 20% or so around the top of the plant and a few around the middle. Cloudy everywhere I checked. So here she is chopped up into hanging branches.

The dry! Woooohooo

2 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

So it’s like day 8 drying in tent. Temp stays 67-73F and RH stays 45-58 constantly. I went with dry trim so the leaves would help slow dry but at around day 5 drying I decided to carefully trim most of the leaves that were sticking out dramatically to reduce moisture. They are very close right now to start the cure. I also tryed bubble hash with the cuttings and I failed that project but learned from my mistakes. Lol

2 Likes

I pulled one of the smallest seeds I’ve ever seen out? I can’t even show a pic cuz I crushed it inspecting it. I will be searching for more. Only females were introduced to the tent. Must have a light leak or something. Mabye septoria stressed it? Who knows. I’ll keep it updated.

1 Like