Any advice on switching nutes for DWC?

I’ve been using these nutes since I started my first grow a couple of years ago.
Veg: Nova Grow (General Hydroponics)
Cal-Mag (Botanicare)
Hydroguard (Botanicare)

Flower: Nova Bloom (GH)
Liquid Kool Bloom (GH)
Cal-Mag
Hydroguard

I have had pretty good success with this line-up as a beginner but I am wondering if there is something I can do to up my game. Any suggestions?

8 Likes

I don’t know, if you found something that’s working good for you and you’re not having problems I would suggest just staying with it. I’ve probably use eight or 10 different nutrient lines, they all work. The only real noticeable difference between one and the other is ease of use.
You can ask the scientist if you like ( @TheMadFlascher ) but if you’re using salt, they’re all about the same. I have seen absolutely beautiful grows done with Jacks 123, which is probably the least expensive nutrient line on the planet. Finding the right balance and consistency is the answer to all nutrient problems.
You could call @Slym3r to. He is the biggest Hydro grower or I know… :v:t3::+1:t3:

9 Likes

What’s up dog? I’m sitting here listening to the rain fall…

8 Likes

Pretty much the removal of the salts is what you want to focus on. Your hydroguard is one ive heard of.

I used current culture for my rdwc systems.

9 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired ! I will check out that line.

4 Likes