All Oklahoma Grown

What’s your dirt like? In the city I have a strong dirt light clay mixture. I was wondering if others have planted in this. I have 3 in week 3 flower I’m transplanting to the ground. The wind is just killing me.

1 Like

That’s terrible DIRT and all fill dirt. Dirt around houses is NOT SOIL for growing. And clay is not porous enough. I would dig that ground/dirt up and out and fill with better soil amended with nice goodies and fertilizer or use some teas. There is a chance your plants roots could drown in a huge downpour if the soil doesnt drain well. I would get a soil test befor i planted there. I have actually killed some expensive outdoor plants and vines because the soil was garbage when i moved in. The spot i wanted to plant was where the previous owner the 80 year old grandpa fixed old ass shitty lawn mowers over there. After a soil test and hundreds of dollars in plants later is how i found out. Then I had to remove the contaminated dirt and back fill with real soil and start over. You wouldn’t believe the shit that came up out of his old corn garden area. Ive been cleaning up the yards contaminated areas and ive got it 90% replaced with great farm rich soil now.

4 Likes

Sorry can I delete this post? Wasn’t trying to flag you prey.

2 Likes

I’m getting weird messages asking oklahoma questions from New profiles.

3 Likes

My cousin in Wagoners had an 80 acre farm with 5 acres outdoor and 8 greenhouses. Does consulting as well. What do you want to no

1 Like

Just better care and methods of outside grow. What to expect bug wise and such. All the info I can. I am always asking questions. I just like knowing all I can. My end goal is to run my own commercial grow. Not everyone else’s lol. Baby steps. I would love to work any farm. I am finally attached to a licensed grower/processor/ dispensary owner. Making the greenhouses as we speak. It will be a much smaller scale than a farm. I read every night and most lunch breaks on everything I can find.

1 Like

I am an Oklahoma grower and a first timer. Don’t live in the city and I have ok soil on my place if past gardens are any indication, but I chose to buy soil from Redbud Soil and from Eleva Soils and grow in raised beds.

3 Likes

Okie grow. All okie sun all okie rain. No human interaction. Soon to give it some blackout canopy to try to make danky dank outside.

5 Likes

Monster sativas!

4 Likes

Grinspoon rocking it

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Damn @Slym3r, looks like you’re having a GREAT time! Have a good one brother!

3 Likes