Anyone live in Michigan?

Trying to learn more about the Michigan market and struggling to know where to learn more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

I live in michigan dont really know much about the market. What exactly are u trying to find out. There is alot of informative people on this forum

I look across at it from the other side of the river… I have hung out with people that were into the Michigan Market… a more direct questions would make answers easier…

Michigander here… what is it you wish to know?
Are you a grower?
Just in sales?
Dispensary?
???
What exactly do you want to know??
Plenty peeps here from Michigan.

2 Likes

Once I knew something they wanted to know… you were going to be one of the ones I tagged…lol…

1 Like

Hoping to learn more about what the hardest parts of running a business there of any license type. So what makes life the hardest for growers, processors, microbusinesses, etc.

If Michigan ever tries to annex Northern Indiana. They have my full support maybe divide it into 4 parts and give each adjoining state a piece… I would move but due to present circumstances I have to stay here … for now…

I loved Indiana for the weekend I was there…lol… but was in Indianapolis…lol…so Ihad no problem with good food and parting…

I’m in Michigan, it’s a free for all where I’m at right now. Loving it.

@Ladithief I am glad you had a good time here. You went right past me as I am in upper eastern corner of the state off good old highway 69. Hehe. It has gotten better as time goes by. Now if only tomorrow all the dems get out and vote maybe we can get the law changed here to at least let medical be legal. If not f*ck it i am still gonna GMO and follow God’s laws not man’s.

2 Likes