Anyone Making Carts, have questions

If this is In the wrong spot please move admin.
Ok guess only one question, how the hell are you doing it? Found 2 methods that looked pretty easy and straight forward.

First try - 7 grams of bubble hash in a mason jar. Fill jar with ever clear just enough to cover hash. Place lid and shake and shake and shake and… this went on for 10 days as per instructed. At this point I have a jar that looks like it.was.filled in a mud puddle. Strained thru cheese cloth, Low heat on stove to reduce down, add VG, fill carts and vape. Might as well just smoke my camels, if I hit them fast enough at least I might get a head rush.

Second try - solventless rosin. Took 1 gram rosin melted to liquid in double boiler on low. Added in Deluent and gsc terps from Terp USA, fill cart and vape. No effect at all when I hit it. 4-5 maybe more big hits…nothing.
Makes no sense to me. Using a cheap battery w/adjustable voltage and standard 510 carts. Dont remember the # but did get carts with the larger holes for thicker oil.
What say you, ohms, voltage, temp is only thing I can think of. I promise, my hash and rosin are not the issue unless I did something wrong. HELP!!!:grin::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

I’ve made my own carts in the past and have always had the best results using shatter @bow4buck. I used a temp controlled hotplate filled with water, then melted and mixed my juice in a Pyrex bowl. After 20-30 mins I sucked it up with a blunt tip needle on a syringe. Then filled my carts.
Hash and rso won’t work for making juice for vape carts.
You might want to invest in a proper pen. If the temps aren’t getting high enough you might not be decarbing your juice??

3 Likes