Anyone use VegTrug digital plant monitor

Hey just wondering if anyone on here uses the VegTrug?

And if so what’s your soil fertility at? Here’s a screenshot of mine from the app

5 Likes

I don’t but looks very helpful

3 Likes

@mouse935 it’s a great little bit of equipment it gives you graphs and charts for the day week month or hour and also real-time readouts

3 Likes

Technology is cool indeed… I have to many plants I’d need a ton of those but would be cool when in breeding room imma thinking…
think I’ve seen those on eBay… I bought two Govee Rh/Temp, blue tooth I like those transmits far similar to that but for rh and temps , shows graphs etc… nice to monitor Rh and temps when lights are off and don’t wanna go in your room…:+1:t2:
Thanks for sharing my friend…

3 Likes

Looks cool. Something to pick up at one point. Have a Pulse coming next couple of days. Anything to help grows or future grows.

2 Likes

I’ve always been a hands on grower… leaves will tell you everything

4 Likes

@scotty17 I would love to be that confident but this is my first ever grow hopefully over time I’ll get to that point

2 Likes

It gives you information, but you have to figure out what the optimum will be for your particular plant. Can only do that from observation either that monitor or in person lol. I have to wonder how it would know what the soil fertility is…there are three primary nutes, secondary nutes and micro nutes. Seems pretty impossible to measure all that in any kind of worthwhile manner with that monitor? Just thinking outloud.

1 Like

@sssportsmfg I totally agree truth be told that’s why I thought I’d see if anyone else had used it. I’ve only been using it really for the moisture readings as even the light reading’s aren’t accurate as the sensor is blocked by the canopy

1 Like

so true Scotty the leaves may not talk but they speak to U all the time

1 Like