Are these pistils? HELP

Is she going into flower? image image image

It jus looks like new growth are u trying to determine sex ?

1 Like

I see some pistil by ur pre flower but not on the but site

1 Like

She has only been on the 12 / 12 for 6 days just seeing where she is at this is my first plant I’m taking into flower so any advice or help is appreciated @shmodyshmott

1 Like

Yeah man np I jus harvested my grow room and got every thing in the dryer over the last 4 days my son’s napping I’m jus enjoying the quite till I wake him up trying to meet new people to try to do this for a living

1 Like

I hear ya my little man is riding his dirt bike so it ain’t quite but at least he’s outside doing something lol and that’s me I am just trying to learn as much as I can to get better at what I’m doing no point in doing something half way.

1 Like

No joke as I sent that he jus yells daaaaaaad and got outa his room and came in to the grow room / Zen study so I’m Guna go drop him off at his grams I need to get a few things done w out him arnd so il be on later brotha don’t be afraid to msg if u need I been doing this for 8 yrs so I’m not to shabby indoor or outdoor

1 Like

Thanks bro I appreciate that and enjoy your day!! I’d put money on it that I’ll definitely be asking questions.

1 Like

Thats a female plant. And there will be more indicators at days 8 and 10. Watch for them

Say oh cheese

2 Likes

Nice 3 gallon jar? I have some 2 gallons but i wanted bigger but nobody makes them bigger in smooth glass.

I know they are not easy to find

Thanks buddy I’m watching brother just trying to do shit right! How’s life you been riding?

1 Like

Now that looks delicious!! Quick question do u train your plants and how often do u give nutrients every water or once a week?

the bud site ur showing is just new growth

Got a new tire! Been fast an furious.

1 Like

Hell yeah! How much did she run ya?

1 Like

113$ shipped in from americanmototire.com