Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Are your wholesale flower prices going up?

Wholesale prices are on the rise nationwide. Latest benchmarks have wholesale flower and trim prices up as much as double from last year in some mature recreational markets (source MJBizDaily). Tell us about how wholesale prices are where you operate. Are you a @DispensaryOwners or @DispensaryEmployees with purchasing power? What are wholesale prices like? How is the market impacting your margins? Are you raising your retail prices in response to market conditions?

Are you a @mastergrowers or @growopowners? How has the market impacted your bottom line? Some growers are claiming they are seeing the best wholesale market since 2016 and they hope it continues…do you think the market conditions will persist through the upcoming harvest season? Are you a broker of cannabis? How has the summer been for you?

Let’s chat wholesale cannabis prices.

1 Like

We are selling Wholesale flower for $2500/pound in oklahoma.

2 Likes

Here in Washington State, it is all over the board due to intense competition. Retail stores are trying to bring down the wholesale price to increase their margins. When it first went recreational here sub par flower was going for 5.00 a gram and flying off the shelf but as more growers entered the market over the years that has brought the average price to about 2.50 a gram.

I believe that the highest price per gram for TOP SHELF flower is 5.00 a gram. We wholesale for 4.50 a gram, that is packaged and ready for sale. Stores then mark up three times, sometimes up to 3.75 and that includes the massive state tax we have here, I think it is 37%. I know other states are doing it differently so it will be interesting what people have to say.

2 Likes

I have noticed an uptick in price that I pay. Retail dispensary here.

2 Likes

Has the uptick been significant?

1 Like