Arizona Grow

You’ll be fine… put a clean dry Band-Aid on it wrap one piece of gauze around it and wrap it with that white waterproof tape. That’ll give it a semi-hard shell with a little padding inside. Then you can GET BACK TO WORK… :wink::v:t3::joy:

4 Likes

Put Windex on it. ;^)

3 Likes

This is awesome news for us all to share with our communities.

3 Likes

Damn dude you should really get an x-ray. The index finger is very important. Also only thumb and forefinger are money paying fingers if you had and accident and also had and accidental death or dismemberment clause in the insurance. I think there $5k finger and $7k for a thumb. Be careful man…you only got one finger!

4 Likes

I trimmed up three of the nine I harvested a few days back. This is called Plush Berry, here is the relevant information I found:

Excited to try it. I hope the White Rhino I plan to trim tomorrow yields just as much.

2 Likes

My family grew a little larger tonight.

4 Likes

Today’s trim of White Rhino and GDP

7 Likes

Final trim from this harvest, LA Confidential

4 Likes

Sometimes I put too much creamer in my coffee. That makes me sad.

3 Likes

Makes me sad that you feel the need for creamer.

4 Likes

You take sugar?

No thank you Turkish, I’m sweet enough…

3 Likes

I guess all the sugar in the creamer doesn’t count? :man_shrugging::wink::joy:

2 Likes

Made some progress today. The wall with two pocket doors for two environments has been built and lifted. Bathroom has been framed. Some magical box which produces lightening has been installed and some dangling wires attached to it. I decided to have two different locations for power in each grow environment. One up high for lights and fans, one down low, for humidifiers and more fans or whatever.

5 Likes

Looking good ! Hope the finger’s getting tolerable !

LOL, my experience with the lightening stuff is that once they let the smoke ‘out’ they usually don’t work worth a damn !!!

2 Likes

Haha Yeah…pretty much “me” either!

2 Likes

This is what I am growing while working on the lab. I don’t know what half of the small ones are, I’ll figure it out as they mature, only using about 9 strains ATM. Chocolope has a beautiful aroma.
I wish I could marry a Chocolope.

5 Likes

Anyone know anything about these? @sdoyle @azseaindooin420 @PreyBird1 @TheMadFlascher @Dog_Fart1 @nacho151 @mrwonderful

I am thinking about this specific light for a flower room 4.5x4.5

3 Likes

The PAR chart makes me think if you use in a small space it’s going to cause heat issues. If you try them make sure you have good exhaust fans for the heat.

3 Likes

You should go somewhere like the grow light depot and look around. Stay away from Amazon if you can. I don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, but I’d look around a little bit before I went that direction. You can also check eBay for the same products that are on Amazon and you might find a better deal.

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m strictly outdoors. There’s plenty of smart people here that will help you.

3 Likes