Arizona Grow

I should probably just throw this out to the whole forum.

I want to get one T5 for my veg closet ( 5 ft. By 4 and 1/2 ft)

And

I want to get two LED lights for my flower closet ( 5 ft. By 4 and 1/2 ft)

99% sure I am going to set up an Autopot XL in my flower closet, limiting myself to 6 max at any time, but when considering the size of my two rooms to work in, that’s probably sufficient.

Ceiling is 8 ft.

Probably put my veg room growth on a table of some sort so I don’t have to bend down to work all the time, and don’t have to lower my light to the floor… thinking while I type… Dude you should go smoke a bowl… Bye

4 Likes

Sounds like it’ll work to me.

3 Likes

Happy New Year @PreyBird1

(Preybird likes the purple plants)

6 Likes

Looking sweet!

This Runtz finishes pretty purple. And i have a slapz strain thats purple under the leaves and green on top with a purple crusting of trichromes on the leaf edges.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Now is the time when you’ll see them swell. All them little flower petals are just going to get super fat and sparkly. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I love that it is 85° in my greenhouse. Loaded up a bowl and sat with my ladies while I inhaled some antidepressant. Not going to lie, I am worried about the next two cold nights, but if something seriously goes wrong this late, I can just harvest. Otherwise, pushing until Friday like I said I would.

In the mean time I am beginning construction Monday on a new shed which will facilitate both an environment to sesh with company, house storage, and two grow environments. Basically an 8x9 shed with pocket door to an 8x9 hangout room with two closets each 5x4.5 for growing in.

All in all 21*9 - I’ll start posting photos as it happens Monday, God willing.

3 Likes

You’ll be fine. I had a little extra plant it was in my way last year and I just threw it out in the ground outside and left it last winter. Thing had frost on it three or four times. It just kept plugging along.

3 Likes

35° in my greenhouse this morning, contemplating going to Wally World and buying a space heater. This is the type of stuff where mold comes into play. It seems like a smart idea to fight the cold, but if I change the environment that quickly and artificially, I welcome new problems.

Anyone have experience with outside growing in the 30s temperature range? Any need for fear? No wind exposure, simply a small oscillating fan inside. Fresh air comes when the sun comes.

2 Likes

The question is what are your plants telling you. Go look at them mid day if they’re happy they’re happy. If you have low humidity you shouldn’t have any problems with mold. What’s your weather forecast? Are the nights going to continue getting colder? All things to consider in your decisions.

3 Likes

Pulling them out in 6 days and the weather will be getting warmer. It only took one night at 33° to turn my Chocolope purple. Any way, shivered my ass off and went out there to look at them more carefully. Things should be fine.

1 Like

Just throwing an idea out there for you. A plain old hundred watt lightbulb puts off quite a bit of heat. So you can use that or something like that as a heat source but you would need to cover it up. So over thinking it like I am if you use a bucket or something like that there is a possibility of fire because of the plastic bucket. But if you had a big tamale pot or pretty much anything metal that you could put over the light then the light would get the air Hot under the pale pan whatever which being metal would give you a fairly large area that is emitting heat. :man_shrugging: Just throwing it out there. You might have the stuff that you need and it not cost anything.

2 Likes

That’s not right, lol!

33.9° on that gauge there.

4 Likes

Going to start something really cool today. Something I have been talking about for years, and have set aside considerable cash to fund.

3 Likes

I will need to follow this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gathered materials, built one wall, found weed.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good ! That has to be about $4,000 worth of lumber !!!

1 Like

So far I am only out $580

2 Likes

Found more weed… got distracted

left this siding panel sort of just there so it won’t fall on my son. I know it is not level, it’s not affixed either.

3 Likes